22 Months of Playing

Been a while since i actually looked back at what i have accomplished, so i thought i would post some pictures :)

Keep in mind:

I don't play much anymore

I am 112 Combat

I have spent 11.5m on 71 summoning

I like to skill more than make money :)

Anyways first of all the Best Of Bank:

[hide=BOB]BOB-090708.png[/hide]

My Stats:

[hide=Stats]Stats090708.png[/hide]

And my usual slaying/combat outfit i use:

[hide=Combat Outfit]Outfit-090708.png[/hide]

Please rate it out of 10 and suggest what i need to improve on.

I may start making sigs again

Armyoftwosig.png

RSN: Pie Naple

Your stats are all fairly even. That's good!

You BoB could definately be improved, but that will come.

I suggest you train slayer, it is the best skill if you ask me for money.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

10/10 for skills, amazingly well balanced, bar Fletching, but it's 95, which is pretty damn high.

8/10 for BOB. Can be improved, although you did mention you spent quite a bit on skills.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Thanks all.

I prefer a granite shield because of the huge defense, and the obby shield just looks ugly. I have 11 rune defenders, but when i train i never really care about attack bonuses, but the defense bonuses instead. I am working on my stats right now, but i don't have much time to really get into it since i have a lot more different projects going on.

The only reason fletching is not 99 is that i realized half way through that the stats wasn't worth it since it was that easy to buy. Right now im thinking about thieving to 99, but am not quite sure.

I may start making sigs again

Armyoftwosig.png

RSN: Pie Naple

Granite Shield

+ 0 + 0 + 0 - 12 - 8 + 40 + 42 + 38 + 0 + 65 + 50 + 0 + 0

Obsidian Shield

+ 0 + 0 + 0 - 12 - 8 + 40 + 42 + 38 + 0 + 65 + 60 + 5 + 0

I prefer a granite shield because of the huge defense, and the obby shield just looks ugly. I have 11 rune defenders, but when i train i never really care about attack bonuses, but the defense bonuses instead.

Granite has the same defence as Obsidian shield.

OT: Good bank and well balanced stats.

coza17.png

Your Barrows armor provides more than enough defense, especially at your Slayer level. Use one of your Rune Defenders. It's more efficient, and it'll allow you to kill more quickly so that your target has less of a chance to damage you. ;)

10/10 for your balanced skills, but definitely improve your Slayer equipment.

And as for an Obsidian Shield; it's worth the investment, as it has a variety of applications. If you absolutely refuse to use a Rune Defender, then spend the money to buy the shield.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Very nice stats overall. Slayer is good skill to train. Bank could sue some work, but if thats all you need then thats fine.

Overall its good, just keep working and it will become a really good account.

7/10

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

i think you could improve your range and mining also agility and fishing arent hard to train. i like the prayer, thieving, smithing and summoning lvls. i think you should keep on training slayer and herblore. i like the slayer helm and quest cape. i think those could go in your b.o.b. overall good stats. if you want a rating it's 9/10 mainly because i think your stats could be more balanced but i think you have good stats.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]