Clan chat!!!

Hogartus

Okay, I spent about 2-3 hours on forsakenmage's chat. Then, I joined Pope Skills chat, said maybe 2 lines of text along the lines of "hello people" and then got banned for an hour for no reason that I know about.

This is stupid! If I get banned from Pope Skills' chat for nothing at all, I don't support him as a channel. I don't know who has admin, but I got banned for nothing other than coming from forsakenmage's chat. If there's no one channel I can go to to talk to tipit people, I'm not going to bother at all.

This need to be figured out. I was happy ot use lightning even though it was never administered by lightning herself. We need a channel that has no controversy or disrespect or judgement. I did nothing at all but got banned. What is that about?

I hereby put my vote against Pope Skills because of my recent banning for absolutely no reason.

I'll hang out on forsakenmage's chat until this is figured out.

-Hog

Peace and LOVE!

Peace and LOVE!

Peace and LOVE!

-Vash the Stampede

Turns out that Mr. Dude just mass kicked everybody. Not the best timing but he apologized.

As long as I have somewhere to hang out an vent about RS stupidities I'm happy.

-Hog

Peace and LOVE!

Peace and LOVE!

Peace and LOVE!

-Vash the Stampede

Oh my, why would a Pope Skills mod do something like that?!

Oh, right, because none of them are mature enough to moderate a tea cup.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Okay, I spent about 2-3 hours on forsakenmage's chat. Then, I joined Pope Skills chat, said maybe 2 lines of text along the lines of "hello people" and then got banned for an hour for no reason that I know about.

This is stupid! If I get banned from Pope Skills' chat for nothing at all, I don't support him as a channel. I don't know who has admin, but I got banned for nothing other than coming from forsakenmage's chat. If there's no one channel I can go to to talk to tipit people, I'm not going to bother at all.

This need to be figured out. I was happy ot use lightning even though it was never administered by lightning herself. We need a channel that has no controversy or disrespect or judgement. I did nothing at all but got banned. What is that about?

I hereby put my vote against Pope Skills because of my recent banning for absolutely no reason.

I'll hang out on forsakenmage's chat until this is figured out.

-Hog

your still [bleep]ing about that? :|

35b9enp.jpg

Forsakenmage's clan chat channel has my full support as the follow up channel to Lightning, it seems the mosr of the Lightning CC community has also moved to hers and support it :)

Hope to see you there.

Whatpulse!

213358.png

actually mr dude was stupid enough to do this cuz he wanted to make me mad for idk what. now why are you whining about my mods you were not even in my chat.

+ i am closing my chat in a few days, i do not need a stupid war over some freaking clan chat

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D

actually mr dude was stupid enough to do this cuz he wanted to make me mad for idk what. now why are you whining about my mods you were not even in my chat.

+ i am closing my chat in a few days, i do not need a stupid war over some freaking clan chat

Looks like your out of another chat. Why doesnt someone make a dummy tip it chat account and set the "official" chat to there.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

To avoid further fights regarding this matter, this thread is locked.

If you guys need to discuss where to move, please do so in a polite manner WITHOUT bashing each other and their mods for their chat. If you have a problem with their chat mods, please PM the chat owner their names.