Def noob?

imawinner5677

When i was vrsing somebody same lvl as me in duel areana, he kept on calling me a def noob cos i wear addy. It got really annoying when he continually said nub all time. Wouldn't you hate it if someone called you a noob cos u got higher defence?

He sure was a blind noob!

It's a way for combat noobs to vent their frustrations. Very, very common in PvP areas (including the duel arena itself)

Noob: "OMG def noob!"

Translation: What's happening?! I can't own you easily! what the..?!

Def noob is someone who has a high defence level for his/her combat.There's nothing wrong about having high def. It's not an unfair advantage right? When I was fishing at barbarian village, I got called a def noob just because I wear full rune @ 49 combat. That annoyed me alot :evil: :evil:

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Welcome to Runescape.

Unfortunately, there's plenty of these idiot players that get there sad little jollies on by running other players down.

Sounds like you just met one.

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

With a defence level in the 80's and a combat level in the low 90's, you tend to get used to it.

I'm ok with people who call me a def oob, the words mean nothing other than, "your defence level is causing me to have a hard time killing you" which is what I was going for. Calling me a def noob just lets me know that my training was worth it.

What does bother me though is when I'm dueling someone and they ask def level then leave after I tell them because it's too high. Gets kind of annoying sometimes.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I love being a def noob. 99 Defense ftw. :thumbsup: Really, it's just a bad insult. Don't pay attention to it.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

That's because in PVP, all advantages are frowned upon except for Strength. Just ignore him and use Prayer so he really has something to cry about. ::'

unforunatly this is the rs community. we all hate it (or love hating it) we just learn to deal with it by ignoring these ppl. he is just venting out his frustration towards u so that u would be in a bad mood and later make a topic of it. oh woops #-o

Do criminals call police officers Def Noobs for wearing body armor?

It is common sense when going into a fight to bring in the best items you are willing to lose. To use every skill you have to your advantage. It is just plain common sense.

So to counter those idiots who scream def noob, call them Common Sense noobs or something like that.

Mystik01.gif

With a defence level in the 80's and a combat level in the low 90's, you tend to get used to it.

I'm ok with people who call me a def oob, the words mean nothing other than, "your defence level is causing me to have a hard time killing you" which is what I was going for. Calling me a def noob just lets me know that my training was worth it.

What does bother me though is when I'm dueling someone and they ask def level then leave after I tell them because it's too high. Gets kind of annoying sometimes.

You just owned all the pures in that small post. :thumbsup:

devilgod08.png

-----------------------------------------

An Alched whip a day keeps deflation away.

Noob: "OMG def noob!"

Translation: What's happening?! I can't own you easily! what the..?!

What he said ::'

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Just wondering:

Does defense noob only apply if your defense is higher than any other combat stat, or does it just apply when they can't hit you in bad armor? :thumbsup: \' ::' :roll:

Mostly when they can't hit you in bad armour :lol:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I have 99 def and as such get called a "def noob" constantly. It's technically an improper use of the term "noob" first off...and it's basically someone saying "darnit, your def owns me!".*shrug* I think it's silly, people should just get their own def up, and admit that def is very useful and owns.

Seraphyna.png

Seraphyna.png

Just got called a "level 92 noob" today in Fist of Guthix. Mind you, it was only my third match of FOG, so maybe I wasn't playing "right", but I still beat the person on points. I guess it's because I was running instead of standing there and letting him hit me.:) I also ended up maging him to death because he was wearing full rune. Bet he never would have made it in old wildy.

Just say to them, "I'll remember that while you're kissing my feet."

+1 although that would get you muted in game :ohnoes:

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.