level 3 clue scroll

Flutterr Shy

OKies. So I have a clue scroll that requires me to go a-diggin' in lvl 50 some wilderness. It's uh, between the pirates house and agility arena, so it's not right outside the lever. I'd already done 4 steps prior to this so (one of which was a puzzle) I'd rather not drop it.

So, I've been there and I managed to get attacked by a good 3 different revs. :( And got teleblocked so I had to sit there for a bit.

I don't fare very well against the revs, because I'm only 85CB. I don't know if I was just having bad luck, but how do you reccomend I get there and back without losing my scroll/casket?

I'm debating on bringing only spade, d long and scroll, and a full inventory of lobs, so that if I die, i keep my scroll, just as long as i can eat fast enough/all of them. I'm 49 pray, 70 att, 67 str, 63 def, and 69hp, if that helps.

I'm open to any suggestions, also.

Seventi.png

Either try and Howl away Revs from attacking you, or what I do if I feel not up to the task of surviving.

When I don't feel like fighting to survive, I just bring the clue, spade, and a DDS to cut the web from the Ardy teleport. That way, I keep all my items just in case I do die. If you feel like risking by bringing food, and eating it all up in time that you don't lose your scroll, then by all means go for that. It's all up to you on how you want to tackle this problem. Good luck mate! :D

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

ok did it. brought spirit wolf, d long, spade, clue and 5 lobs. got there fine, got my casket, way back got attacked by rev, ate all lobs, dropped rest of scrolls. I got to the lever to find I was teleblocked yet again :(. Died of poison.

Got 25 sharks, rune helm (h2), 36 nats, mage short and rune dagger.

Not really really bad, but wasn't exactly worth it either.

Seventi.png