MMA THREAD!!

TheChamp

1 ok u r wrong champions is cm punk and triple h

2 ok u r wrong ufc and all mma never have fighter of different weight class fight. sometime fight r easy to predict who is winner it just sometime hard to guess how.

3 ok u r wrong most matches r predictable. storyline not predictable becase they so stupid only real [wagon] think of it. good match r on show like aj styles v kurt angle. kaz v kurt angle. how mny time they fight? and they ahve women title match 2 week ago and they have 1 again this week what? and table elimination match u tell me that not gonna b good u r wrong

Can you maybe type whatever you want to say in whatever language you're good in and use a translater?Its really painful to read your posts...

Erm,Kurt Angle matches are usually obvious,but dude Kaz is a X-division guy.Angle is a frikking Olympic Champ,what do you expect?

And yes,I agree Samoa Joe is probably John Cena of TNA.The fact he can do a jump-kick to Angle's head says a lot,even if it is fake.

Predictable?No,only because of the juggernauts they are.A match like Shark boy vs. Curry man (though they are tag-team partners...) would be less predictable.Could you predict Super Eric coming out in the TerrorDome?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Can you maybe type whatever you want to say in whatever language you're good in and use a translater?Its really painful to read your posts...

Erm,Kurt Angle matches are usually obvious,but dude Kaz is a X-division guy.Angle is a frikking Olympic Champ,what do you expect?

And yes,I agree Samoa Joe is probably John Cena of TNA.The fact he can do a jump-kick to Angle's head says a lot,even if it is fake.

Predictable?No,only because of the juggernauts they are.A match like Shark boy vs. Curry man (though they are tag-team partners...) would be less predictable.Could you predict Super Eric coming out in the TerrorDome?

i try use translater before it always translate wrong and make my point different

a match like shark boy vs curry man nobody will care about and no matter who win they still just pointless gimmick. and no i not able to predict super eric coming out in the TerrorDome.

anyway back to mma EliteXC: Unfinished Business is show on cbs this saturday. it feature RObbie Lawler v Scott Smith in rematch because first fight was no contest because scott Smith got poke in eye. by way why this fight is no contest but Antony johnson v kevin burns was tko win for kevin even though it end in same way??? why not all mma organisasion have same rules? jees

sorry for double post i just find out [bleep]e replay ufc 84 for free this saturday also!! show feature tito ortiz last fight in ufc and wanderlai silva impressive win and also bj penn(scrub) v sean sherk!!

i guess ufc really want to stop competition by show this and ufn!!

Please sir, click this link before I end up killing you. http://www.learntospell.net/

Please?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

i try use translater before it always translate wrong and make my point different

a match like shark boy vs curry man nobody will care about and no matter who win they still just pointless gimmick. and no i not able to predict super eric coming out in the TerrorDome.

anyway back to mma EliteXC: Unfinished Business is show on cbs this saturday. it feature RObbie Lawler v Scott Smith in rematch because first fight was no contest because scott Smith got poke in eye. by way why this fight is no contest but Antony johnson v kevin burns was tko win for kevin even though it end in same way??? why not all mma organisasion have same rules? jees

I think I saw these fights. The first match was no contest because the doctor wouldn't let him continue. He couldn't see and wanted to take his break to get his vision back. The other fight had a few eye pokes but no real damage.

gr454rc.gif

bro there was real damage to anthony johnson eye man check this out

normal_PIC-0006.jpg

aj_bandage.jpg

Anthony Rumble Johnson had to get laser surgery today because Kevin Burns finger damaged the retina of his eye. He also had a laceration from one end of his eye to the other end which required stitches. UFC took care of all expenses for this surgery since it was related to his incident in his last UFC fight.

He wants to tell everyone that his surgery went smoothly and he would also like to give thanks to all his family, friends and fans for their continuous support. Once his eye heals he will start up his training because he would like to fight atleast one more time before the end of this year.

here link http://knoxxgear.wordpress.com/

• 1 year later...

Haha BUMPPING a thread thats so old.

Yeah. Been training in MMA for a long while. Love it. Fave fighters are Fedor, Arlovski, GSP, Thiago Silva, and Royce Gracie.

I pulled off some crazy triangle choke on my friend yesterday. He had me in side control but wasnt controlling my posture so i shuffled my legs and got it to go around his neck and voila, triangle. lol.

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

• 4 months later...