Discussion

archimage_a

Ok does anyone want to post on Rusco because I have no idea what to say next.

By the by does anyone know how to do Java?(Do you type it?)

PS. As Leader of the Forum I hearby declare you can post smileys =D> on this topic only.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok does anyone want to post on Rusco because I have no idea what to say next.

By the by does anyone know how to do Java?(Do you type it?)

PS. As Leader of the Forum I hearby declare you can post smileys =D> on this topic only.

Yay Smilies! :D

Sorry, I don't know how to do Java.

I've got nothing for Rusco...I'd guess we'd have to do something about my sternum though...Think of something for Nevol to do and perhaps it may be done,though...He's now studying though,right?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I think that the way it works right now is absolutely fine. But our problem is just inactivity. Considering that we're now the only four people who post in Rusco on a regular basis (along with Langzor, who's just taken an extended leave of absence - see my most recent post), we've got some problems. Compared to the ten or eleven we had when the forum first began, it's no surprise that we're having trouble keeping the forum rolling.

I think the times article we're working on could bring us some good publicity. Beyond that, I'm just going to say aggressive recruitment could be the answer. I don't know how or where or what we would advertise, but we need more people. I just wish I knew how to go about it.

Oh yeah... \'

Smileys they are fun.

I want to learn how to code Java, but I haven't the foggiest where to start. My computers teacher had some books on it, but I never managed to delve deep enough into them to learn much because I didn't learn about them til the end of the year. I'll ask him about it at the start of the coming year, 'cause it could be really interesting. I've also tried various C++ tutorials, but always needed a compiler and I could never find one. I wish I could program stuff =P

As this is also a bit of an off-topic discussion, I'm just gonna throw a question out there at you all. What's your favourite kind of music? Music is a subject very dear to me, and I think it's the most important thing you can know about a person if you know their tastes in it. ;)

I listen to progressive rock and metal, hard rock, and classic rock.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Yeah I was thinking too random questions about people!~

Have you ever had/will you get/did you have braces or glasses or contacts or vision correction surgery?

Yes I have braces! (top and bottom) Getting them off next week!!!! My retainers are lime green with sparklies!! :lol:

And I also have glasses, have contacts but I never wear them. (the contacts. I can't go around withtout my glasses on) I'm really really nearsighted.

I listen to classic rock and hard rock and metal, with a bit of pop and old country (think the Eagles) thrown in.

I don't have braces,my teeth are pretty okay,the incisors just grew slightly behind the front two.And my molars are sharp like canine :thumbsup: .

Glasses...I've got a very high degree,so I want to have corrective surgery in the future.Not yet,though.

I go deep into metal,all kinds except Nu.I listen to rap every once in a while to get a few lols and funny type songs for the hell of it.Used to do jazz,but after I fell asleep at a concert I gave it up.I got beat up after the concert,so yeah...

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Ok, thanks Xaos, please keep my abreast of the sitatution.

Lets see...I had braces, the tooth that they were supposed to correct is still about 30 degrees from where it is supposed to be but I have the feelings that the Othadontist just got tired of seeing no progress....It was a bit hard when I shut my mouth even semi-tight the one covering it broke off...

Music...now isn't that a question.

My five top tracks, sorry if you can't get the second one, just sign up and you can get it.

Electro

Clasi-lectro

Christian

These are probably the exceptions though, mostly its Classic, Disco, Rock, Polka(Country and Ballroom), Waltz, Ballroom in general....Practically anything that doesn't have words, or if it does have words the words synengise* with the music(Love after Love, just where the music doesn't overtake the singer and the singer doesn't overtake the music. There are a few exceptions of course, that one Christian song(only like 2, Baba Yetu(Best song ever! but 5 already chosen :cry: ) is the other) is just passionate without ramming God down your throat....I like things with passion but tolerance.)

*I have been thinking, what are your top 5 words? Words that you might use when no one else would?

Stroad, Synengise, More-Over, Possibly, Probably.

Save me! Do eet! :thumbsup:

I listen to... basically all genres of metal, though I prefer Doom, slower and darker. Good stuff. Also, good rap, not the stupid 'gangsta' stuff that plagues the radio waves. I'm talking Sage Francis kind of stuff. Also, I have developed a strange obsession with good symphony stuff. Nice and atmospherical.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

My five favorite words?

random...

I dunno. aha! that's one - dunno (I don't write out don't know a lot)

I'll think and as I find them I will add them.

While I was at camp, I even got my counsler to start saying random. It was pretty awesome.

Five random favorite songs: (from youtube, embedded)

I'll find then add them. :D

[hide=Through Fire and Flames - DragonForce] [/hide][hide=White & Nerdy - Weird Al Yankovic]Won't let me embed, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY ... re=related[/hide][hide=Wizards in Winter - Trans-Siberian Orchestra]Yes it's on Regis & Kelly but it's the only good one I could find.

[/hide][hide=Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers]Just watch it. It's pretty funny.

[/hide][hide=Surfing with the Alien - Joe Satriani]Warning - a bit loud.

[/hide][hide=The Mysterious Ticking Noise!!! Potter Puppet Pals]This doesn't count as a song but I love it.

[/hide]

Anything with large amounts of guitar solos is good. I love joe Satriani for this reason, and TSO too. Although I like the two (three?) songs Satriani sings on too.

Five favorite words?Lets see...

Awesome,Bastardised,Rhetorical,Satrical & (erm...) Erm!

As for favorite songs...I'll not put links or vids,kay?Just go search for them yourself (Or ask me on MSN,I'll send it to you.)

(BTW Hawks the DragonForce album is coming out...When,I'm not sure)

Sonata Artica-Full Moon

Rammstein-Das Model

Danzig-Mother

Metallica-Whiskey in the Jar

Iron Maiden-Aces High

Yeah I told you,metalhead!

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Yeah I dunno, I actually only own four (? I think so) CDs total (no DragonForce unfortunealty), one of which is a 2 disc set.

klankaos I was wondering is your sig Rush because you like the band?... They're pretty awesome, I like Spirit of the Radio the best 'cause it says salesman in it. Where else can you have a song where they're screaming salesmen!

Also I like Freewill. Very good song.

Gah! I can never spell unfortunatly right!!!!

Ooh and I have a random sig bar now that tells random things about me! so keep refreshing it and you'll get lots of random things I like!

Rush is ok...Only like Neil Peart,because he drums <3: .Talk to me on MSN tomorrow or something if you want some songs.Gotta sleep soon,but its only 10:30(at night).

Unfortunately?

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Found 'em on YouTube, a lot of them are Guitar Hero customs. :D

Yeah, I can never spell unfortunetly right.

unfortunately... is that right?

btw do you speak German or whatever it is in Rammstein - Das Model? Do you know what he's saying? becuase I don't :) (taking german in 2 years though!)

good song regardless.

Haha. 'Like' Rush? I'm FAR beyond that, don't worry. 'In love with' Rush comes a little bit closer to the mark. You might notice my avatar is the Starman logo from the 2112 album too, so it's not just my signature. More than half of my three gigabytes of music on my computer is Rush. I know every word to every song. That just scratches the surface of my many and varied random knowledges about Rush. You don't want to get me started - I can go for days. What can I say - I'm a fan. Rush fans are more intense fans than anyone else, I swear to god.

Dragoon, Neil Peart doesn't just 'drum'. =P I don't know what he does, but he's a one-man orchestra.

lSEHB.gif

okay does anyone have any idea on how to take a pure HTML form with text box and get it to submit to and display on the same page?

btw, @ klankaos: hockey referee? what's that about?

Perfectly honest question what gender are people? Everyone is talking about love and I know its probably just in the metaphorical sense but I am a curious person :D

Edit: And with Hawks and KlanKaos being female I feel incline to mention I am male.

Hehe, silly Hawks.

No,I take French,so I caught the beginning only...

I'm male,if you didn't know from the SON in my name...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hehe. Hawkxs been reading my profile? =P

In the winter, I ref minor hockey as a weekend job. I play it too, and so I end up spending solid weekends at the arena =P But that and being a camp counselor are the only jobs I actually have - never even had a part-time job before. I like the flexibility of being a ref - I can turn down any games I want - and being a camp counselor is just amazingly fun, so... I never have times when I can't do anything because I'm working, and I still make a fair amount of money.

lSEHB.gif

Perfectly honest question what gender are people? Everyone is talking about love and I know its probably just in the metaphorical sense but I am a curious person :D

Edit: And with Hawks and KlanKaos being female I feel incline to mention I am male.

Hehe, silly Hawks.

Woah, woah, woah... Hawks is a girl?

I'm a guy. ::'

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I could join rusco if someone new joins zombea :o

I have no idea what to do next in zombea. I think right now we are barricaded inside the station with zombies outside. I guess I'm in charge of it now, so I could add a strongarm in.

Anyway, I'm female, songs.. um

You're gonna go far kid- the offspring

Dani California- Red Hot Chili Peppers (well, I love all there stuff, have bought over 100 of their songs, but this one stands out

Handlebars- flobots

The pretender- foo fighters

Inside the fire- Disturbed

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

That's what I said, Langz. It's strange how you make up those ideas about people, and then they get absolutely shattered like that. =)

Wait - doomsavenger is a girl too? Wow.

lSEHB.gif

That's what I said, Langz. It's strange how you make up those ideas about people, and then they get absolutely shattered like that. =)

Wait - doomsavenger is a girl too? Wow.

Its kinda obvious when you read around...Well,I believe Doomy and I've gone to some Tet Au events?

Langzor is a guy!?(No,jk,I actually knew that.)Klan you weren't too hard to figure out after a few posts,so Hawks was the only real surprise for me.I spent a few minutes on the floor in shock :lol:

I have a question myself:We've gone through words,gender,music,and something else...

So what (non-computer,school) do you do in your free time?Me I do calculations for how much I need for explosives and convert them so my boss can clarify.Otherwise I GeoCache with my dad (look it up),study French,study my mother tougne (Chinese) or chat up a girl =P

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]