Discussion

archimage_a

No, she can't and neither can I. Forum rules.

Added to that, if you ever look at Varrock Library you will find thousands of one or two post stories. It gives the library depth, longevity and it means we can be lazy :thumbsup:

But serouisly having them around is useful because if we want to create a new RPG we can look at what already has been and try to learn from that, as opposed to merely posting the same idea every...3 months. ::'

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my brother has come home for the labor day weekend, so I am not going to be here much, and if I am here it will be sketchily. Just so you know.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well if you look at the GPS thread...

But Hawks, Mr Kay, Tyler and Aarea are in Fort Locksmeed(The bit north)

And I am on the road heading south.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I have added aMess Up Thread which should run for a while so you can get used to the new forum.

I am going to offically restart Rusco on Wednesday, and there will be cookies! The reason it is not Tuesday is because tommorow/today has 4 lectures back to back and two society events in the evening, but you can post whenever you are ready to restart.

If there are any questions about the new forum please see if you can bug another mod(or admin if you are feeling dangerous) because I am still learning :rolleyes: I think that is everything so I now declare Falador Library open and ready to receive your posts. *Solitary firework in the distance*

Archimage can you post in project desiral please, I'm frozen in my prison.

Also, I'm planning on starting my own RP, Its going to be extremly dark and will allow super powers and such, It'll basically be a freeroam Rp where you can many things.

meatlover.png

So I dunno if Mirror realized that I wanted to know if it was possible, and not just the little header things. Because he told me about the header things, because Omni made them. But I haven't heard again from him. I can probably bother him about it again, just to know what's up. I'll do it soonish.

Also I'm just letting you know, I'll do my best to be active and do stuff here but I've also got TET duties to attend to and homework again. So it'll be a little less posting for me in general.