Discussion

archimage_a

We are walking a thin line here because of PC but I have always been proud of calling myself white.(Anyone who finds that offensive should take it up with Martin Luther.)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am white too...

I have been on tip it for over one year...

And this is post number 101...

And I need an excuse to use this smiley: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss:

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

REN FEST RULED!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY BUT IT DID/DOES!

They had jousting, random people walking around... for $3 you could get an arrest warrent!!! Awesome food, Ye Olde Mountain Dew and Ice Cream Sandwiches, lol. Random swordfighting too. Lots of shops and fun things. I was randomly attacked with glitter by somebody.

Yeah, I was gonna leave most of it out and have Xaos and maybe you getting the Wolves, but if you wanna skip that and just leave me five minutes behind I'll go and nick a puppy :o

Remember you have to go back down pick it up and come back...But with the time passed in the other story line we can do it in overview.

Don't forget Seril,its pretty important.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hey guys, just back from camp. Frickin' AWESOME, I miss it already, but it is nice to be on the way home. At the moment I'm in Staples while my brother shops for school supplies, so I can't say too too much, but I missed you all lots and I'll be on with a little more intensity late tonight, catching up on what's been happening 'round TIF.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Is that why everything stopped? :o Klankaos has power over the Falador Library! *gasp*

Ergh I need to make Archi's avvy so you can actually read it...

It says Kent,don't it?

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I can read it ... and yesterday I got the keep on the shadowfell for 4e. Anyone who has a phb for 4e and want's to play I could probably set something up for a post by post.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Yeah sure,Shadowfell is apparently a great place,and I'd like to try 4e.Lets do it.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Ok then! My first dm so don't expect much... I use mythweavers for my online character sheets, just pm it to me. The game will start at the end of the week in case anyone else wants to play. I'm thinking cleric or warlord for myself.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

They're trying to set up a fourth-edition D&D game. Count me out, guys, I'm a firm believer in 3.5E, I looked through the 4E core rulebooks and it drove me crazy with some of the changes they made. Besides, I've sunk too much money into 3.5 to switch now.

Is that why everything stopped? :o Klankaos has power over the Falador Library! *gasp*

Hehehe. Don't worry, you still have a couple days more of slacking, I still need to catch up with what's been going on in this place.

lSEHB.gif

Yeah I'm the 4e noob :lol:

I bought it since it was my first dnd and I figured why not get the new addition and be around from the start to get the books?

Just don't like the miniatures, expensive little buggers. Using pennies and other bits and bobs instead.

Which reminds me, anyone know a way I could work out the battle grids for the game pbp?

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Count me out too. 4e = evil to me. :lol: I know GIMP has a grid making function you could use... D&D insider will have a dungeon mapping device when it comes out...

D&D Insider looks pretty sick. It will have really good, professional mapping programs, 15$ a year or something I think. Plus you get all kinds of other stuff too. But still - 3.5E all the way. I mean, honestly - they trashed wizards. Wizards were my favourite class =( and there's no more bard!! I mean, WTF?

lSEHB.gif

4e is the devil to me,too.I hate what they did to the Wizard,my favorite class.I might play,but if I do I won't particularly like it. 4.5 better be similar to 3e or 3.5,I prefer 3,NeverWinter Nights player,I am.

After typing all that,I scroll down and I realise Klan has similar thoughts.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

What the hell is the point of putting the different tabs next to redirectly buttons...

Anyway most people are away because we lack fresh blood and fresh ideas, we need those random ideas that were never meant to be proper stories like Snake and Noob that just require posting because they do, and the more serouis stories on the back of them...

Of course the other thing being that School, University and Collage are restarting. Personally I have 8 books to read(Three simulatanously, becoming four when the next one arrives...), 2 coursework essays(soon to be three) as well as a personal project, which might be useful if I get some people's work in on... Ok I'll do that. Anyway I think most people just have the pressure of life getting to them.

WHY???????????????????????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I'm still using IE6 on Windows 2000.... and IE7 on XP.... Not my fault I'm deprived of FireFox, lol. :roll: