Draco Mage - The Road To 83/99 Magic with 10HP [99 Crafting]

Update - 50 Runecrafting

Running Fires sure is a chore. I'm considering to running Laws once I get to 54 but I think Fires are a bit quicker. I also did Jungle Potion & started the Tia Bwo Mini Game so I could cut Teaks. I'm considering getting 99 Woodcut as my next goal but haven't really made a final decision about it.

50rc.jpg

dracomagecopy.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Rawr i never saw that last message you sent. Thought you were afk #-o But grats on 50 Rc ::' And you should go for 99 wc. It's like a requirment for being a good skiller. <3:

Other tip, save your pictures as .png for better quality. ;)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Thanks for the support guys! I'll have to think heavily on 99 Woodcutting, though. 2 Months of cutting is a bit long but I guess if 18,000 other players can do it, so can I. We'll see what I decide in the next few days

Other tip, save your pictures as .png for better quality. ;)

Some of them are .png and same are not. Depending on which computer I'm on, because I'm lazy to go through the transition on one of them. Don't ask me why, just weird I suppose.

dracomagecopy.png

Update - 60 Construction

60con.png

Got a quick 60 Construction using the Larder system. I'm going to try for 70 this morning but not sure if I'll achieve it, as I plan to get back to Woodcutting within the next couple of hours. Also, one of my friends had a 99 Cooking party but I missed it by about an hour. He sent me a picture to post on my blog.

getting99cooking.jpg

dracomagecopy.png

Update - 75 Woodcutting

75wc.png

Worked the Teaks a little bit this morning, still haven't decided 100% on if I'm prepared to go to 99 or not. Working on Construction now, will be 70 tonight and might consider going to 75 for Gilded. A buddy, and fellow Tip.it member, got 99 HP this afternoon as well.

zam99hp.png

dracomagecopy.png

Update - 70 Construction

70con.png

Well, finally got my 70 Construction goal completed. Still considering 75 for Gilded but will await a few days on the final decision. 6K more planks just doesn't sound promising at the moment. I decked out my house with alot of money, and pretty much maxed all the items available, excluding a few obvious things. Below are a few snaps of my house, as it is at the moment. Also, one of my buds got 99 Cooking today & there were alot of high rollers there, including several major Tip.it members.

[hide=House]house1.png

house2.png

house3.png

house4.png[/hide]

playak99cook.png

spot1.png

dracomagecopy.png

Anytime, Magic :thumbsup:

Update - 83 Magic & 43 CB Level

83mage.png

I had to suck it up and do some Alchemy, which I dread, but I finally got myself another Combat Level. One step closer to 99 and yet, I'm still ages away. Approximately 159,400 more High Alchemy casts till my long-term goal is set ... very intimidating, isn't it?

43cb.png

dracomagecopy.png

Grats on 83 Mage and 43 cb :thumbsup: Your getting closer, don't stop ::'

And i hope i don't see that "guy" at edge again, he has no idea what he was saying/doing #-o

~Triplewich

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

Grats Draco \' Nice 83 mage. You can now mage spiritual mages. <3: :P

And sorry about our last talk. For some reason i could never see what you send. :? Wonder what happened.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it!

Mylz - Hellz yeah I'll be there. I checked the date and I'll do my best to be there. Be sure to let me know on any updates regarding it.

Saif - z0mg! You are right! You hit me for 19 Points! Haxx0r?!

19hp.png

No further updates so far. I've gotten a few levels in Woodcutting but failed to snap the levels. I'm going to be going to 75 Construction so I can make a Gilded Alter. Once that happens, I'll have open house parties for people that wish to train Prayer, while I continue my Alchemy process. This will give me motivation to continue Alchemy and gives people that are online the opportunity to train Prayer. Join forsakenmage Clan Chat and if I'm online, feel free to hit me up and I'll let you in. As it is, I won't have too many skill updates so any support-bumps are greatly appreciated!

dracomagecopy.png

Well I've been playing for 4 years now and I've never seen anything like it.. I'm amazed man at your dedication. And I congratulate you on it. To be able to play as long as you have and only do mage as combat and then never use combat spells, well that's awesome. Great job and good luck in the future. :D

I understand the fact Woodcutting is making you literally bleed. So is some words of encouragement:

GET YOU BACKSIDE BACK TO THE WILLOWS BECAUSE MEEE LONELY :(

Thanks for all the bumpage/support, guys. It is greatly appreciated!

Nothing much else to update on, sadly. My weekend-time is becoming rarer and rarer and when your training on skills that are already 70+, it tends to take some time before they reach another milestone level. I'm running close to 80 Woodcutting and I'm considering it for my next 99, but still quite intimidated by it. I must say, after cutting for the last few days and realizing how slow it is, the Woodcut Cape is highly under-respected. My membership runs up in 3 days and I might not be able to get funds in time to renew right away so I might be F2P for a bit anyways, so I'll be forced into Draynor.

dracomagecopy.png

Update - 80 Woodcutting

Well, I've decided to vary my future skilling between Alchemy and Woodcutting. I just bought enough supplies for 85 Magic so I'll be working on that now that I just achieved 80 Woodcutting. After that, I'll probably continue back to Woodcutting and just take it from there. Not a while lot else to report, I'm about to go and attempt the new guild minigame and see how that is.

80wc.png

dracomagecopy.png