Explorer ring and Runecrafting

Hello.

I think I've found out that the Explorer Ring(2 and 3) gives extra experience for every extra rune that's crafted. I was crafting Air runes and got 5xp per extra rune. So I think an extra rune gives as much xp as an extra essence, so with nature rune crafting or law rune crafting you should get even more XP. I used a tiara

I'm asking you to verify this though. Just in case.

Yea umm.. I don't think this is correcting anything, I beleive It's adding.

- My Account was Deleted after the Tip.It Roll-Back -

Hello, I'm Val. I'm 28 years old and I live in the USA. I enjoy benefiting the community of Tip.It, and one way I help is by trying to research Items not in the database yet. PM me if you have any questions!

Click Here for Crewbies Missions!

I'm confused, I thought that this only affected the 4 elemental runes. Also, are you saying that the ring gives you experience per every extra rune you craft? So someone with 99 Runecrafting that can make 10x air runes would receive 50 experience per essence as opposed to the 5 exp without the ring? Someone please enlighten me on the subject. :?

I really don't know what he is talking about. Maybe he is getting a little more xp per load due to the few extra runes that are crafted, because the ring doesn't affect the xp per essence crafted.

lalalasig2.png

Ok in order to get an answer to if it gives extra xp at all i guess i will test it. I have lv 62 runecraft and 339924xp so if i were to use 20 pure essence without the ring i should end up getting 100xp bringing my total runecraft xp to 340024xp and I would produce 120 air runes.

But the test result with the ring produced 121 air runes and brought me up to a total runcraft xp of 340029xp or an increase of 105xp. This shows that the one extra rune produced by the ring was worth 5xp. This would lead me to assume that it gives xp for each extra rune produced as if it was made using one essence per rune

EDIT: Tested it again using 20 pure essence at the fire altar starting at 340029xp. I should end up with 40 fire runes and a gain of 140xp to a total of 340169xp. this result is : 44 fire runes and a gain of 168 xp to a total of 340197xp. so 4 extra fire runes gave an increase of 28xp, or 7xp each which is the xp per essence of fire runes

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

Ok in order to get an answer to if it gives extra xp at all i guess i will test it. I have lv 62 runecraft and 339924xp so if i were to use 20 pure essence without the ring i should end up getting 100xp bringing my total runecraft xp to 340024xp and I would produce 120 air runes.

But the test result with the ring produced 121 air runes and brought me up to a total runcraft xp of 340029xp or an increase of 105xp. This shows that the one extra rune produced by the ring was worth 5xp. This would lead me to assume that it gives xp for each extra rune produced as if it was made using one essence per rune

EDIT: Tested it again using 20 pure essence at the fire altar starting at 340029xp. I should end up with 40 fire runes and a gain of 140xp to a total of 340169xp. this result is : 44 fire runes and a gain of 168 xp to a total of 340197xp. so 4 extra fire runes gave an increase of 28xp, or 7xp each which is the xp per essence of fire runes

Interesting data. I'm assuming the amount of extra runes is random, or are they based on levels?

crewbie tryto has adjusted the guide to reflect the new info and credited both wyvren2000 (for proving it) and Dyonyssos (for notifying us). Thanks!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.