99 fm

theDONmagicCHRON

well you could burn magics... if you start at 60 burn 4625 yews to 75 then 38927 magics which costs if a mage is 1kea and yews are 400ea

total= about 40mil...

cheaper way buy 94.5k maple logswhich costs 4.2mil

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Fastest would be magics. But you're looking for maples. It'll be right in your price range.

i just stated that :wall:

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Willows- Cheap slow xp

Maples - Affordable good xp

Yews - Pricey Great xp

Magic - Very exensive great xp ( i suggest u never burn this every burn u throw away 1k Yea its super fast but not even a rich people would do this)

Kingmickez25.png

Fastest would be magics. But you're looking for maples. It'll be right in your price range.

He's just reinforcing your point, so calm down... :)

OT: Burn maples, first, you can afford it, secondly, the price/exp ratio is just right.

Staurolite.png

Time stamps show he posted only 1 min after your post, or even less. Maybe he types slow ;)

Anyways, if you have 5mil, i would either do straight maples to 99

or

Get some more cash, do maples to 97, and then do yews.

Like everyone else said-do maples,it's right in your pirce range and you get 200k-230k xp/her with them

As i said in another thread this statement is wrong. If you do normal lines of burning logs you can burn like 1000, if you burn at the place left to GE with 2 lines per inventory you can burn up to 1200 logs and if you burn with the 3x3 box method south or north of GE you can get up to 1300 logs burned.

The 3x3 box method is hard to explain but you burn 3 logs in a row and then run to the line next to it and start again to burn 3 logs. The next step is to burn 6 logs and then do 3 again and so on.

It looks like this (Box 1):

Then you burn another 3 logs right to the 9 and do this technique again in the opposite direction (Box 2):

You continue to burn another 3 logs right to the 9 and do the first box again. You can do 2 inventorys on the north or south side of Grand Exchange. It's very hard at the beginning as you fail very often to burn the fourth log but with more practice you can do one full inventory without stooping more than one time. A picture I took:

unbenannt2tt3.jpg

You can burn the next inventory south of it. You can do it at the north side with inverse direction (first Box 2 than 1 and 2 again), too. Expert1212 (more than 100M FM exp) uses this method - thanks for it. ;)

[404] Signature not found.

OK, here's another edited picture:

unbenannt2tt3je1.jpg

Red Start and End

Blue Burning Logs

Green Running

Start running after the last log starts burning and then click on your log and tinderbox before you arrive at the next line to light your fire without stooping again.

[404] Signature not found.

yea just do what i do.. buy all the logs u need. go to a server where its not fist of guthis cuz their is nobody their. and just burn them thei cuz their is a bank and a long strech of open space

slifer_king1.png

That crazy box method of burning logs is quite nice. I just happened to be hanging out in the GE wondering what to do while waiting 4 hours every 100 swamp lizards (-.- stupid GE), so I took out some maples and tried it out. Took about 5 inventories to get the hang of it, but now I'm burning WAY faster than before. Thanks!

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png