My Guide to getting 13m EXP! Version 1.2

IgnacioxD

funny guide, i might want to pull an AN with you sometime if i get into non cmbt skills

I'll remember that ;)

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bookmarks*

Awesome guide, 10/10.

If I ever get back into Hunting (which I probably will soon) I might pull an all-nighter with you ::'

Thx

I'll remember you when i get into hunting! =D

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

A great guide, and some good tricks, however, you forgot one critical thing to keep you from total boredom - MOVIES! Movies and TV series really helped me get to where I am, at 13 99's atm (170k from my perhaps hardest ever, slayer) and I strongly suggest trying it out. Currently I have a setup with my stationary PC running RS and forums, and watching movies and such on my laptop, but thats not neccessary at all. You could watch movies on your TV, and putting your screen to max resolution should give you enough space to see rs fully AND watch a movie from youtube or such at the same time if organizing the windows right.

Some good sites:

Surfthechannel.com (Movies, TV series).

Tvokay.com (Movies, TV series).

Veoh.com (Anime).

good guide. only thing i dont like is the part about drugs.Now I am anti-drug aswell. but i was in active addiction for 2 years of playing runescape. and well. yeah you dont have time to play. lol trust me. i dont think you really need to mention it in the guide. not really needed.

Eric1770.png

good guide. only thing i dont like is the part about drugs.Now I am anti-drug aswell. but i was in active addiction for 2 years of playing runescape. and well. yeah you dont have time to play. lol trust me. i dont think you really need to mention it in the guide. not really needed.

it's sad but i know alot off peeps who take drugs just to play non stop

they live alone, don't have anyone in their life and use drugs and runescape to compensate this

i mentioned it to help people, it's not a good idea to use drugs for many reason's

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

Also, a tactic you can use is MOTIVATION! Race a friend to a 99, or just dream about the mills your make on the away. I also suggest GE merching while skilling, it really makes money.

Also, a tactic you can use is MOTIVATION! Race a friend to a 99, or just dream about the mills your make on the away. I also suggest GE merching while skilling, it really makes money.

dreaming and racing is mentioned

and many people don't know what to merchant on

including me :wall:

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

it's sad but i know alot off peeps who take drugs just to play non stop

they live alone, don't have anyone in their life and use drugs and runescape to compensate this

i mentioned it to help people, it's not a good idea to use drugs for many reason's

ahhh. idk. i was never home. but thats not a story to tell on here. but yeah. they no good.but yes very good guide, want to race me to 99 fish? feel free to pm me :)

Eric1770.png

10/10 great guide meh favorite part is energy drinks ima die from them somedday but i have 3-5 energy drinks a day and to let u kno some other ones tht would keep them up is : amp, monster, lost, and jolt( not as effective but comes in a big can so it lasts a bit longer :thumbsup: )

also might want to add coffe bcuz it generally helps ppl, some energy drinks are makin coffee now (monster is the only 1 i can name at the top of meh head)

some great coffee companys: dunkin dounuts, honeydew dounuts, and starbucks ( u can get starbucks at a corner store )

also remember if u go to get coffee never get a fruit cappichino they have no caffine and thts wat keeps u up ( a duoble expresso will help the most)

also if u every hear of energy gum it dosnt work ive tryed it from several companys and all the flavors

so i hope i was able to help u

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Oops...

I merchent addy sets (l)

Buy avarage, sell max

Oops...

I merchent addy sets (l)

Buy avarage, sell max

that's new to me x"D

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

10/10 great guide meh favorite part is energy drinks ima die from them somedday but i have 3-5 energy drinks a day and to let u kno some other ones tht would keep them up is : amp, monster, lost, and jolt( not as effective but comes in a big can so it lasts a bit longer :thumbsup: )

also might want to add coffe bcuz it generally helps ppl, some energy drinks are makin coffee now (monster is the only 1 i can name at the top of meh head)

some great coffee companys: dunkin dounuts, honeydew dounuts, and starbucks ( u can get starbucks at a corner store )

also remember if u go to get coffee never get a fruit cappichino they have no caffine and thts wat keeps u up ( a duoble expresso will help the most)

also if u every hear of energy gum it dosnt work ive tryed it from several companys and all the flavors

so i hope i was able to help u

info added to the guide!

Thanks for the addition! =D

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

your guide is growing well i see.

i didnt really bother to read it again(soz) but you might want to add some sites to watch movies on while skilling. i personaly use http://www.watch-movies.net

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

When I first saw the title I was dreading this, but it's actually a really good guide! 9/10, :thumbsup: maybe put some headings in colour to brighten it up a bit, and maybe add some random pictures that aren't really necessary but look good? Just ideas. Btw, if English is your third language, it's amazing!

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

I think I'm gonna pull an all nighter tonight, thanks for the tips on that.

Wish me luck!

GL! :lol:

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
doep ,maks runescpae moer funb doodj

Translation:

Dope makes runescape more fun :ohnoes:

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

1st thing's first, great guide!

Should help some people get those super cool capes \'

I decided to do some corrections for you, seeing as I was bored also :)

Basically, just copied a paragraph, scanned through it, and if I found something, I changed it and bolded it.

Some corrections:

As every guide has one, here is my introduction!

Everyone is probably thinking right now, this man writes a guide about getting 13m+ Exp and he only has one 99 er! Well my answer to your question: Im getting 2 other 99ers at the moment, Fishing and cooking. Now as I got 99 Fletching and getting to Fish & Cook, I developed some adjustments to make that long way a bit shorter. This guide contains a lot of text seeing as pictures arent really possible in such a guide. Its best to find a specific part by pressing Ctrl + F and searching for the part that is useful to you! They are all explained here. Have fun reading!

This is basically doing your homework before you start your major goal! It really means a little pre-planning before you start. Decide which way you wan to get it: Cheap and slow, or expensive and fast. Work out how much money itll cost you or how much profit youll make. Decide wisely which skill your training because this could be critical for your further Runscape-Career! If you have this feeling: I WANT THAT CAPE SO BADLY!!!, Your ready to begin! This means that you are more determined and will go through with your goal and wont quit like most players who attempt. Also think about quests who can improve your way of getting the 99er.

3.1 Making Friends

This is like the main thing. Making friends during the skilling. This can be done with all skills except for combat skills including prayer. Also with construction its not really possible. With all the other skills, make as much friends as you can! Its always fun to come back to your favourite skilling place or whatever and getting 5 HYTs at a time as you arrive! It also helps that you can talk to people about everything whilst skilling. This will let time go faster and you wont get bored as fast as you normally would.

3.3 Making goals

Its also fun to make new goals whilst achieving your current one. This is really helpful when you need cash for your next achievement. For example: If your getting 99 fishing and youre thinking about 99 herblore. Herblore costs about 35m and fishing is really profitable. So this gives you more motivation to achieve the 99 fishing goals to achieve that cool green herby cape!

5.2.1.1 Red bull

This is an energy drink globally known. The real red bull isnt necessary, an other brand will do perfectly as well (shark, atomic, burn, etc). Keep in mind that this is some addictive and unhealthy stuff and I speak from my own experiences :oops: . When I started using this drug I drank about 4-5 RBs a day to keep awake. Sometimes 10 just for playing Runescape. DO NOT DO THIS! I got sick from drinking too many cans. I had to stay in bed for 2 weeks and just rest to catch up all the time I didnt sleep because of this energy drink! Thats why I suggest you dont drink this too much. I dont want you to end up like me, throwing up all over, serious headaches, stomach problems, eating disorders, etc

Note that Red Bull is illegal in France (Thank you dragon_keeper)

6. Credits and ending words

This guide is pretty boring, I know, but if someone has some new ideas, THEYRE WELCOME! Any ideas about pictures and adjustments are really welcome, to help my guide become more readable!

Credits

- The bad weather: For having no internet connection and making me write this guide! (Got rid of an unnecessary 'to')

- dragon_keeper: Red bull info!

- Ryuuka: Red bull info!

- dorcus1: Idea for chapter 2!

- ME!: for making this guide!

¬Albal

Phyrefight.png

albal1234.jpg