psp and the net(pics up)

flamestrike

now that psp can go on the net to browse and play againest ppl what do u think is next in psps future this post was even typed on my psp

computer edit: this may be short but took me about 5 minutes to type, i will include pictures as soon as i can

comp edit2:Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture044.jpg

wow cool, Ima buy one when they come out in the uK (sept 1st I think) :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

hmm... so they allow you to go online now?

Can you explain more about it, such as any costs to go online, ect.

Also, just currious, but does java work on the psp? :lol: :lol:

hmm... so they allow you to go online now?

Can you explain more about it, such as any costs to go online, ect.

Also, just currious, but does java work on the psp? :lol: :lol:

The internet is free on PSP, through your wireless connection in your house or anywhere. The online browser feature is a hack from the game WipeOut Pure I think. They allow you to go online to download updates, and there is a hack which allows you to visit whatever website you want. Not sure about java though :-?.

-Wolf

yes it is a hack with wipeout pure, it doesnt cost anything besides the game, yes you need a wireless router, and most of the psps now dont have dead pixels, mine doesnt have any its mostly the first 1000 shipped to each place, and theres some ways to fix dead pixels, but other than that the psp rocks and i suggest you buy it, just dont buy dynasty warriors with it, that game on psp gets sooooo boring

Hmm nice Internet in PSP but I prefer computer or laptop to use Internet than PSP because PSP might see only wireless in your house or any building which have wireless Internet. Also I seen third picture with show typing and I bet it's slower to typing.

Its not as good as it sounds. You have no idea how cumbersome it is. I own one of these, its a PDA with a touch screen, keyboard and Wi-Fi. When I first got it I imagined myself playing RS in my bed, checking my email outside, and all that other fun stuff. Truth is, just checking my email is annoyingly hard to do.

The PSP has Wi-Fi, but no keyboard and no mouse/touch screen. Personally, I would have to think just the lack of a mouse/touchscreen would make it insanly more cumbersome, and then the PSP also lacks a keyboard :shock:

Bottom line: its a cool additional feature but dont go and buy this thing with the intent that you can go on the internet all the time and use it just fine. I mean, were talking at least 15x as slow and difficult then simply walking over to your PC :?

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

• 2 months later...

How much do they cost?

ITs probably cheaper to buy a laptop and have the ease of use than to buy a psp just for websurfing.

Ive used my phone to connect to forums and I can tell you lack of a qwerty keyboard makes it pretty much usless.

The psp dosent appear to have ANY keyboard.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002