SSBB Chars vs SSBM Chars(also inclds. how to unlock them)

Beethovens29

Mac, Lucario is a Steel/Fighting type :wall: Not a Psychic.

I did think that Lucario was somewhat of a clone of Mewtwo, but they have vast differences.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Mac, Lucario is a Steel/Fighting type :wall: Not a Psychic.

I did think that Lucario was somewhat of a clone of Mewtwo, but they have vast differences.

Haha I'm stupid. #-o You do have to admit that he has this Psychic presence thing about him though..

prospektssigza4.jpg

guys guys guys stop arguing about mewtwo and lucario being the same or different, i only put the chracters from melee next to brawl to show which where added and which were take away. but most of them like roy/ike, and toon link/young link where just a coincidence.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

guys guys guys stop arguing about mewtwo and lucario being the same or different, i only put the chracters from melee next to brawl to show which where added and which were take away. but most of them like roy/ike, and toon link/young link where just a coincidence.

What do you wish for us to discuss?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Has anyone here ever unlocked sonic via the third way. I've heard it has something to do with run distance. All I know is on the night of the games American release we somehow unlocked sonic while trying to unlock snake.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Has anyone here ever unlocked sonic via the third way. I've heard it has something to do with run distance. All I know is on the night of the games American release we somehow unlocked sonic while trying to unlock snake.

i think i have heard of this b4, i believe u have to run a total of a couple thousand feet supposedly? i heard about some ppl who picked a long stage such as corneria and started running back and forth as fast as they can for a long time lol :lol: as for me? i unlocked sonic by exceeding the 10 hour thing.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

i think you have to run a certain amount of run distances when playing VS. matches. if you did the subspace, then snake should of been unlocked before sonic.

i think you have to run a certain amount of run distances when playing VS. matches. if you did the subspace, then snake should of been unlocked before sonic.

It was player versus matches on shadow moses.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Snake is 15 matches on Shadow Moses Island. There are 3 ways to unlock Sonic, through SSE, 10 total hours of Brawls (Not just 10 hours of Brawls, there's a difference) and I suppose that running one.

Anyway, you can find all this information on the Dojo. So once again...This thread is useless. :|

(Though I never knew all these people played Brawl? Why not join the Brawl club?)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.