Tip.It Times Presents: Double Feature!

Rcty

=D> Those are both very true and I think that the first one made a point that no one has bothered to care about.

lord_gavin07.png

I wish i could do the 99 range emote, but sadly not yet. It is one of my goals though.

Dragon Drops: 0

Barrows Drops: 0

God Wars Drops: 0

I find most of my younger Runescape friends to make great company. I'm not exactly much older myself, but they always have a certain energy and excitement about them, that I don't always have anymore. It's not exactly only the young that have this, but the newer players, as well. I also find myself agreeing with Das. I agree that Jagex has been doing all they can to satisfy our, the players', needs. Almost all of the updates Jagex comes out with are of consequence to the thousands of suggestions sent by us almost daily. Their mission is most definitely to please us, the customer, the player.

A lot of us, though, still don't see that,

Skiittles11

241216351433lk2.png

It was a great article and yes, jagex has tried to make it up to us after taking out wildi and trade, its like jagex took a cup of sugar from us and is adding the sugar back agrain at a time and at times, possibly 2, i mean the only thing they can really do to satisfy is give us back the "cup" they took

Aeolyn5601.png

Zombie: Eat Flesh

I commend both authors on their articles, they were great and helped voice some of the thoughts I've had about, pretty much everything.

As for what I want from Jagex? I want first, the ending of quest lines, second, the halt of new story lines until the first request is partly complete and third, the ability to make anything i feel like with all the cooking ingredients in all of RS. Why is it we have one use for vanilla, cinnamon? Why rumors of Karmamja's sugar cane and coffee plantations when none exist? If the Island is supposed to be famous for its rum, then why is the key ingredient in rum, sugar cane missing?

morgothsigdu2.jpg

METAL \m/

Seven years ago, a younger player was considered to be someone who was 13 to 14 years old. I remember clearly seeing text bashing when someone acted out in a way that was deemed immature. Text like "Omg ignore him, he's some dumb 13 year old," was common. While we were not supposed to share personal information even back then, the rules were much more relaxed, probably due to the fact that the userbase was not yet so huge, and there were a lot of kids making certain that anyone who would listen didn't think that they personally were ONLY 14, because they were 15 thanks and much more mature.

I am current 14, and I am one of the most mature players out there. Age should not be associated with intelligence quotients nor spelling and grammar - there are plenty of people who hide behind their age, afraid to admit that younger people can be much more intelligent.

I've known this guy for a few years now, he's around the age of 20:

[hide=Inappropriate text](21:16:13) <@BurnZ|Sleep> u

(21:16:14) <@BurnZ|Sleep> just

(21:16:16) <@BurnZ|Sleep> proved

(21:16:17) <@BurnZ|Sleep> your

(21:16:22) <@BurnZ|Sleep> you're*

(21:16:24) <@BurnZ|Sleep> a

(21:16:25) <@BurnZ|Sleep> [bleep]ing

(21:16:27) <@BurnZ|Sleep> idiot.[/hide]

usctrojanscopyde6.jpg

I remember that when I started playing in 2004 I tried to act as helpful and mature as I was capable of. I was only 15 back then. Turning 19 in October this year. I cared little about skill levels and competition. I just skilled and chilled and aimed to gain as many friends as possible. I thought most people who played back then were good people unless they were acting like bored moronic adolescents at the Karamja fishing spot - where I spent a real good lot of my time back then.

Lots have changed, including myself, but if you create a positive aura around you, people will hook up. And that's why I do not think I have had to deal much with "noobs", or more precise "idiots", through my gaming experience, because I never directly took a defensive and cold stance against people upon the first impression and allowed them to show their many good sides as well.

And it's true what Turtlefemm says about maturity not necessarily being related to age. My oldest friends on Runescape used to be kind and very caring when they were still 13. But a few years later they turned cold, arrogant and judgmental due to puberty and I no longer felt they were people I wanted to hang out with.

Whenever you deal with another human, remember, everyone just seek to be loved.

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

=D> Nice job to both of you, both very true.

das, I was wondering where you found out about the rcing and fming minigame or whatever, and is it nonmember?

My wishes to jagex:

• A old wilderness world (not that i was a pker, but for all those out there missing it and wanting it back)

More nonmember stuff, I know fog gave us a lot of things but maybe some more items not from a minigame.

Also, for those who hate revs and pking, maybe a couple of worlds free of them, with just the monsters already there.

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

power_ness.png

A quick quote for those who have goals that seem far away.

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ~Arthur Ashe

I have a quick test for you to take.

Click HERE to take it, and tell me how you do through a PM

Also, if you want to find out some odd, yet concerning facts about American society click HERE.

Requires adobe reader to view.

It was a great article and yes, jagex has tried to make it up to us after taking out wildi and trade, its like jagex took a cup of sugar from us and is adding the sugar back agrain at a time and at times, possibly 2, i mean the only thing they can really do to satisfy is give us back the "cup" they took

Your avatar is making it really hard for me to hate you. Damn, My Chemical Romance rocks..

But, really. Jagex is doing all it can, giving updates people have wanted for years. People like you are way too bitter about the Decemeber 10 updates, either adapt or quit.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

:thumbsup: don't mind my previous comment, I was just looking on the runescape website and saw the runecrafting thing. I'm hoping it nonmember, same for firemaking, but I'm thinking it won't be. 8-)

power_ness.png

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ~Arthur Ashe

Also, if you want to find out some odd, yet concerning facts about American society click HERE.

A pretty good article but a couple of things to note

--> its still possible to get scammed in item lending if you pay for a an item to be lent to you and the time you choose for lending is until either of you loggs out. As soon as you get the item the othe rperson can log out re-claiming his item and keeping you cash

--> i think with regards to kids playing RS its not neccesarily a bad thing I started playing RS aged 11 (I'm now 15) and i didn't act childish then and I don't act childish now. i think things were mine when the kids were the minority becuase the kids stepped up to their environment and acted more maturely. But now with so many kids sometimes things seem to be like a playground and kids not seeing the need to 'step up' and act more maturely. And i think this the older players who sink down to the kids level by insulting them, its like the whole ethos of RS has degraded a bit. What frustrates me though is by aiming things at young kids jagex is breaking its own rule.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

Jagex's decisions with the game can be viewed in many different lights, each with their own reflection to whether Jagex is doing it for themselves(corporately) or us.

Very good read, one of the best so far.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

I agreed with the second article alot - i myself have thought since the introduction of new graphics, the wildy quest and the new bank layout that JAGEX are really trying to listen to the players.

The first article.. was well wrote, but ultimately it didn't suit me. I myself instead of getting tired of all the bad typers i will only help if they rephrase the question so i can understand it without a code book.

Gud r34ds 7h0

The first one:

Well I have some younger friends in the game and they're doing things quite well. I get more annoyed by people who try to act mature and report for every freaking thing. I really disagree about the quickchat lock that under 13 accounts get. I mean when I was 12 I was pretty much able to type english even while it's not my foreign language, now even kids who do speak and write english everyday are stuck to quickchat. If jagex wants to focus on under 13 year old kids, they really should remove this quickchat lock. They can't even ask other people for help in the game?

The second one:

Another guy that's happy when jagex does some updates that where suggested for years, and he even likes fist of guthix... I don't mind those updates (even though I don't get why you can't use summoning in bh, summon a monster that pj's your enemy and let your monster tank for you?, or stats boosting/healing monsters, and still bh is based on your cb lvl including your summoning?) But all I want is a rwt proof wildy, it's really not hard to think of methods to do that. Or at least just attack options back in the wildy so you can kill for the sake of killing? It's probably me but like none of the updates they've done (except for the bh fixes and coinshare fix) affected me. I doubt the 3 pvp minigames that will be released in the end of this year will be any good, but since it's 3 minigames there might be a good one.

I really like Fist of guthix, not because of it being a replacement for pvp, but because I take it for what it is, a fun pvp minigame thats a nice fun thing to do now and then. To me RS2 pking was always trash. Nothing beats RSC glory

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

The second one:

Another guy that's happy when jagex does some updates that where suggested for years, and he even likes fist of guthix... I don't mind those updates (even though I don't get why you can't use summoning in bh, summon a monster that pj's your enemy and let your monster tank for you?, or stats boosting/healing monsters, and still bh is based on your cb lvl including your summoning?) But all I want is a rwt proof wildy, it's really not hard to think of methods to do that. Or at least just attack options back in the wildy so you can kill for the sake of killing? It's probably me but like none of the updates they've done (except for the bh fixes and coinshare fix) affected me. I doubt the 3 pvp minigames that will be released in the end of this year will be any good, but since it's 3 minigames there might be a good one.

I agree with what you said...

I personally would just like a safe wilderness, at least of some sort, cause I would love to fight greater demons. But the only place to find them is high-level wild, and I'm horrified of revs =P I once lost 300k in value from one while burying bones at the temple by clan wars...

power_ness.png