Runescape.... No Justice

Iafnook

Like Blood said, you were spamming - making it harder for other players to hold conversations. It goes under Offensive Language. To be honest though, I think they should just make spamming it's own rule or change the word "Offensive". I don't see how that word applies to spamming.

He may of got reported for spamming but it's more likely that he got reported for having such a {insert swear word here} name :mrgreen:

Anyway... You really need to look up the word justice and see that your version of it is the opposite of what it actually means.

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

you joined TIF just to post a rant about a rule you broke on purpose and claim there was no justice? if i was harsh i'd put a "Epic Failure" Poster here but im not. however i will say, runescape has rules for a reason, your account is theirs. think of it as a loan: you abuse it, you'll get punished with it.

Popoto.~<3

you joined TIF just to post a rant about a rule you broke on purpose and claim there was no justice? if i was harsh i'd put a "Epic Failure" Poster here but im not. however i will say, runescape has rules for a reason, your account is theirs. think of it as a loan: you abuse it, you'll get punished with it.

Just out of curiosity...Which one did you show your friend?

Be harsh be harsh!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Just out of curiosity...Which one did you show your friend?

Be harsh be harsh!

ok, then I'LL be harsh:

[hide=Epicness of Failure]pic12047688966944kp7.jpg[/hide]

Read the [cabbage] rules before complaining. Then again, you're not the first. Some guy ranted on the RSOF about not being able to drop trade to his pure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg