Can't believe it... 1 more to go... EDIT: Bank pic

This is a goal I have been working on for over 2 years now. I am so excited that I'm almost there!

98attpq4.png

Thanks to the people who were there for the level. ::' I have trained from 70 almost solely through slayer. This has slowed down my training slightly. I aim for 50k exp every day, so 99 will probably take me a month. When I get 99 I will be close to/at 83 slayer, so I will have a good money-maker if I ever need it. I have enough charms for 71 summoning, excluding blues, almost all from slayer. I will be making a bank picture sometime sooner or later, depends on if you guys want it.

EDIT: As you guys called for my bank, I have made a picture of it. I included some commentary in this one. I hope you enjoy it as much as I had making it!

[hide=Warning VERY large pic]bankpicjd4.png[/hide]

Rate, but please don't hate. :oops:

wartortlelove.jpg

bank pic!

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

12/13 :D

nice, but it shouldnt take a month to get 99... you can get so much more than 50k a day even for someone who doesnt play for long ea/ day

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Thanks for all the high rates everyone. It's great to be supported. :D Today was a good day. I got longer than usual on and managed to get about 100k attack exp! \:D/

Due to the outcry of the masses(lol), I have added my bank picture to the first post! Go check it out if you haven't already!

wartortlelove.jpg

YAY FEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U R DA MAN!

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

nRs"]Nice bank and funny commentary, but what is that item that you put "Bought when shop had infinite" over the top of?

I believe chocolate bombs or cheese potatoes

Yep, they're chocolate bombs. I think they were 120gp when the shop update came out, and shops had infinite of everything. They heal 15hp. ::'

Thanks for all the great rates everybody! I've almost got my quota of 50k exp today already! :ugeek:

wartortlelove.jpg