Bracelet of Regeneration

llamster

Bracelets of regeneration are enchanted onyx bracelets. When worn, they double the usual hp recovery (which by the way is 1hp per minute, in case you didn't know). However, this is actually pretty underpowered when you consider that its onyx jewelry, and that cut onyxes are a whopping 3.2 mil. Wearing the bracelet will only give you 1 extra hp per minute. It's not something that's worth 2.7mil (the current price of regen bracelets).

The solution to this problem is, obviously, to increase the boost the bracelet gives to the hp recovery. I think that a good number would be 4x. If the bracelet healed 4hp per minute, it would be able to extend the length of trips when you're training by an amount that would make it as useful as onyx jewelry should be, and at the same time it wouldn't make anything currently available to heal yourself obsolete. The healing effects of void spinners and bunyips (4hp per minute and 8hp per minute healed, respectively) stack with the effect of the bracelet, and 4hp per minute is nothing compared to what Guthan's heals.

EDIT: Also, the Rapid Restore prayer and Dream spell's effects should be changed (assuming that they aren't already like that) so that they are added to the bracelet, not multiplied (that is, if you use rapid restore with regen bracelet it would be 5hp healed per minute, etc.)

Questions? Comments?

[hide=Supporters list (6)]

•  
    1. BloodArgon

2. Omali

3. Forerunner

4. marap

5. hawkxs

6. Beethovens29

[/hide]

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Regen Brace = 4x. + Rapid Restore = 8x. + Dream = 24x. 24 HP a minute is about double a unicorn stallion, about quadruple a bunyip. Which both dozens of hours (hundreds for stallion) + 10-150m cash (bursting lobsters). Even without dream it equals bunyip, and increases unicorn stallion by 50%... Way overpowered IMO, 2.7m isn't supposed to be halfway equal to a 150m, hundreds of hours long goal that many people dream of (Ok, a little overboard, but you get my point.) That would make the current bunyip better then the current unicorn (which is already overpowered...), and the current stallion... way too powerful. Coupled with dream, useful at FOG and GWD means over double the healing with a unicorn - no thanks. Sorry, but 2x already has some uses (Agility, GWD, FOG, DKS etc.). People just aren't creative enough; the x2 prayer and the x2 regen bracelet offer some useful healing; with Dream I believe they make 12 HP a minute, better then a bunyip (Not positive it stacks, though - never tried Dream with them myself).

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I believe the bracelet with Rapid Heal heals 4hp per minute.

ii thought RoR + rapid restore was 3x together?

lol ROR, Wc3 Dota ;)

OT: Yeah i agree that ti would be overpowered, bunyip owns as it is ^^

huh?

nm, but in Wc3 Dota ROR is reffered to as a ring of regeneration, is priced at 300gp and is a commonly used test for noobishness. Did you typo the ROR in ur first post?

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Bracelets of regeneration are enchanted onyx bracelets. When worn, they double the usual hp recovery (which by the way is 1hp per minute, in case you didn't know). However, this is actually pretty underpowered when you consider that its onyx jewelry, and that cut onyxes are a whopping 3.2 mil. Wearing the bracelet will only give you 1 extra hp per minute. It's not something that's worth 2.7mil (the current price of regen bracelets).

You heal 1 hp per 30 sec, so it gives you 4 hp per sec, which actually isn't that bad...while using a bunyip along with it.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Regen Brace = 4x. + Rapid Restore = 8x. + Dream = 24x. 24 HP a minute is about double a unicorn stallion, about quadruple a bunyip. Which both dozens of hours (hundreds for stallion) + 10-150m cash (bursting lobsters). Even without dream it equals bunyip, and increases unicorn stallion by 50%... Way overpowered IMO, 2.7m isn't supposed to be halfway equal to a 150m, hundreds of hours long goal that many people dream of (Ok, a little overboard, but you get my point.) That would make the current bunyip better then the current unicorn (which is already overpowered...), and the current stallion... way too powerful. Coupled with dream, useful at FOG and GWD means over double the healing with a unicorn - no thanks. Sorry, but 2x already has some uses (Agility, GWD, FOG, DKS etc.). People just aren't creative enough; the x2 prayer and the x2 regen bracelet offer some useful healing; with Dream I believe they make 12 HP a minute, better then a bunyip (Not positive it stacks, though - never tried Dream with them myself).

I'm not sure if regen bracelet, rapid restore, and dream stack. If they do, then it would be simple enough to make it so they don't.

And the regen bracelet stacks with bunyip.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I'm not sure if regen bracelet, rapid restore, and dream stack. If they do, then it would be simple enough to make it so they don't.

And the regen bracelet stacks with bunyip.

And either way, your missing one thing - Rapid restore, doubles the rate of your NATURAL restore - a bracelet is not natural restore. Same goes for dream (which cannot be used while in combat, so, you fail right there) 2 + 2 + 4 = 8 per minute. Not overpowered. I think that boosting it to 4 would only give you 10 hp a second, thats using dream too, which cant be used in combat, so, basically its just 6 hp per second, still less than a bunyip.

Do your research.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th