Woodcutting or Mining For Cash

Encentricwar1

Woodcutting or Mining For Cash

Which is faster to gain money, mining and woodcutting are both very popular, I usually mine, but that's because I don't like woodcutting. Which is faster, answer and explain please.

00sig3.jpg00sig1.jpg00sig4.jpg

00sig2.jpg

This is my 3rd day of new character. Pretty awesome eh?

In terms of money and asuming that you mining and wood cutting levels are close to each other.:

Yew cutting > coal mining

Gold mining > yew cutting

Mage cutting > gold mining

Rune mining > mage cutting

Adamant ore mining isn't worth it anymore, price droped too much.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

In terms of money and asuming that you mining and wood cutting levels are close to each other.:

Yew cutting > coal mining

Gold mining > yew cutting

Mage cutting > gold mining

Rune mining > mage cutting

Adamant ore mining isn't worth it anymore, price droped too much.

You seem to have forgotten. Granite is the best from 45+ mining. 300k+/hr.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Uhm, i think mage cutting is worse than yew cutting

I was going to say this, except instead of "I think" it was going to be "I'm absolutely sure."

Mining has better money potential in gold and granite mining.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

wc is faster- mining takes about jus as much time to gather materials, and logs cost more. but the main desiding factor is which u enjoy doing more. if u hate wc u will probally log in and out of game more offton then if if did mining which u liked- so it would slow down ur money making venture, so pick the one u like more b/c u can make monke jus about as fast with eather. hope that helped

(Yes I Know I Cant Spell)

Oreo_o.png

wc is faster- mining takes about jus as much time to gather materials, and logs cost more.

Have you ever looked at mining product prices? Granite 500g and gold are both more than yew logs.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Err... and do you guys also know that you can get multiple yew logs per tree?.. if he would go gold mining he would only get 1 ore for 1 rock.. and wait a long time..

And of course the best answer is already said.. do what you like the most... if you dont have any motivation for a skill you will quit with it, or go slow..

Random Events picture updater!

2e9fe66cf4.png

I personally prefer Mining of Wood Cutting for profit, but that is just me. Other people will argue and say that Wood Cutting is better than Mining, but that is there opinion.

I am going by the Statistics in your singature, but Mining only becomes profitable at 50+ where as Wood Cutting becomes profitable at 75+. Mining would therefore be more profitable for you.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg