clue rate rewards are horid now!!!!

abbydog95

i did 3 lv3 clues and got this - rune legs and 7blue fire lighters, 2nd one 3black d hide and ruen dagger, last one 50 nats rune pick and 13 green lighters.... is it just me or are reawrds getin worse than b4?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

To be honest, I always thought they were just a waste of time. You'd have better luck killing Dusties and hoping for a D Chain than getting something like 3rd Age - plus you get Xp.

yes, they are "Horrid" now due to the fact they added construction junk to the mix.

However, given to the fact that all rewards in a clue are RANDOMLY selected when you get the clue. There is no way to tell what you will get until you open the end casket/end speak-to (at about 5-6 clues in).

You need more data to reach a conclusion that level 3 clues have been "nerfed", if you will. 3 clues is too little to reach a conclusion, try about 10 clues in one day to get a good ratio from good to bad rewards.

Good being trimmed rune to guilded, even 3rd age, to the lame, containing sweets, firelighters, black d'hide, and construction junk.

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

Well I haven't even been able to obtain my current level 3 clue scroll reward because the bug in the puzzles hasn't been fixed yet :x

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

what bug??

Well when you get a puzzle challenge, it constantly freezes so that you have to close it and bring it up again to get the pieces moving, but when you do the pieces rearrange themselves back to their original position. So right now it's pretty much impossible to complete the puzzle.

FMAsig.jpg

what bug??

Well when you get a puzzle challenge, it constantly freezes so that you have to close it and bring it up again to get the pieces moving, but when you do the pieces rearrange themselves back to their original position. So right now it's pretty much impossible to complete the puzzle.

o i have found how 2 do them ;) they arent bad

vcz3sx.png

what bug??

No they dont, thats only if you log out.

I was able to solve a puzzle with the freezing glitch.

And, for those who say 3rd age is impossible, a friend of mine once thought that too...

untitled.bmp

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

what bug??

No they dont, thats only if you log out.

I was able to solve a puzzle with the freezing glitch.

And, for those who say 3rd age is impossible, a friend of mine once thought that too...

untitled.bmp

Well I attempted to complete the puzzle right when I got it, and it kept freezing. I've tried for a good three days now, and it still happens #-o

Nice reward by the way :shock:

FMAsig.jpg

wel out of the rewards i've gotten in the last 15 lv3 clues i only got a saradomin kiteshield. now im glad and all that but i havent gotten anything else or big or little value; from guthix bracers to a robin. nerfed or just horribly unlucky?

we'll find out 5 clues later.

Popoto.~<3

I've had some annoying ones recently.. one gave decent rewards, but the pain of doing it...

Had one that was over 12 clues long(or something like that), including 2 puzzle boxes and 4 sara wizards. I got 2 rune plates and a mage short. Then, just yesterday, I got one with 2 puzzles, 1 zammy wizard and one sara wizard, and I got a handful of nats and 22 purple sweets... Decent enough rewards I suppose, but for in that time I could have made 5 times that much cash or more doing something else. And I have yet to get any sort of unique ttrail reward other than a black kite(g).

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

I have been keeping records of my clue rewards for quite a while now. From this I can say that they are not getting worse. However, I have got spells of bad luck, for example for 20 level 3 clues in a row I got nothing better than rune items (one even had no monetary value at all, just a load of firelighters :wall: ). Immediately following that I had a run of 5 clues which gave me, 2 prayer book pages, Sara bracers, Zammy bracers, Zammy kiteshield, Zammy helm and two heraldic rune helms. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Hwever, I have yet to get any 3rd Age items :wall:

So, all I can say is keep trying and you may get a good run like above - its all a matter of luck.

i think they may be getting worse. i remember several months ago i could be sure of at least 2 peices of rune armour, probably making about 100k of the average clue.

recently though, ive been getting 3k, 15 firelighters and 10 sharks. i dont know if the addition of construction junk had anything to do with it, but i agree that it may have been secretly nerfed

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I think the point is that you're not going to get a special reward every time. You can't really call random rewards a bug, can you?

im not expecying a spec reward but more than just 50 nats and a rune pick....

vcz3sx.png

The last level 3 clue I had involved 2 trips to the wild, killing 3 uris, and a sara mage in normal runescape in addition to an anagram and puzzle box. I seem to rember a rune helm and legs plus a few (like 20) runes and maybe ome firelighters. I was very PO'ed. That was the most painful clue ever, abnormaly long and I thought I was getting something decent for my time. I dont even get clue drops anymore :wall:

Best I ever had was a sara d hide.

jagextakesthepissar3.png

jagextakesthepissar3.cc784f8e02.jpg

This is from a level three clue, from an Ankou. It involved several trips about, a puzzle, and 2 trips to the wildy. Plus some were Uri clues.

I think its come to something when you actually make a LOSS on a level 3 clue. I lost money due to the junk i had to buy for the Uri clues, and the reward didn't even cover the teleport runes.

I know that its luck and everything so fairplay, but I think it should be standardised so you get at least 50k or something from a lvl 3 clue.

mgssteelwarol7.png

I know that its luck and everything so fairplay, but I think it should be standardised so you get at least 50k or something from a lvl 3 clue.

If you do enough clues the rewards even out. As I mentioned before I have been keeping a record of my clue rewards and from 57 lev 3 clues, my average reward has been worth around 121k, which IMO is quite decent. Just doing 1 or 2 and saying the rewards are rubbish is like killing 10 dragons and complaining of not getting a visage.

Oh my God...me friend Newge4's been doing em for a year and has gotten absolutely nothing worthwhile in the past year except for two book pages (whatever they call em). Thats a load of crap.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg