Please close this blog.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice clue rewards i noticed tht u got alot of them in a few days so i was wondering wat were u killin for the clues?

edit: also how much money did u spend to get the infinity hat?

I was actually stealing the lvl 1 clues from H.A.M. members, since I can get the clues often from them, and I didn't really spend money, but rather runes on the Infinity Hat. I would say it cost me about 400k of runes to get the hat. Otherwise, you can buy the hat for 2m.

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

nice clue rewards i noticed tht u got alot of them in a few days so i was wondering wat were u killin for the clues?

I was actually stealing the lvl 1 clues from H.A.M. members, since I can get the clues often from them, and I didn't really spend money, but rather runes on the Infinity Hat. I would say it cost me about 400k of runes to get the hat. Otherwise, you can buy the hat for 2m.

omfg realy only 400k worth of runes i tried gettin points before but it takes like 12 law runes to get 1 pizzaz in the tele game

--edit: gratz on 86 mage

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Woot congrats :)

you're progressing very well bud! keep going, you're almost there!

btw, nice pic of blaze sharpeye :P

also nice kbd trips! ::'

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

omfg realy only 400k worth of runes i tried gettin points before but it takes like 12 law runes to get 1 pizzaz in the tele game

--edit: gratz on 86 mage

Thank you. ::' And yes, the telekinetic theatre is the most annoying room out of all 4 of them. The fastest I've gotten points in that room was 100 points in an hour. :-#

Woot congrats :)

you're progressing very well bud! keep going, you're almost there!

btw, nice pic of blaze sharpeye :P

also nice kbd trips! ::'

Thanks much etp! <3:

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

I do enjoy earning things myself. :P

Amen. On the same path as you. Unlocked Bones to Peaches and Apprentice Wand so far. Plan to get everything from there myself. This is actually a side goal for me. Right now, I'm trying to get Mage to 96. Figured if I went in the MTA and earned all the rewards, I'd feel like I earned something AND get some Mage EXP in the process. May not be the fastest way, but at least I'm getting something I want.

BTW - Bones to Peaches rocks for Slayer Assignments.

Keep it up man. And Good Luck!!! :thumbsup:

I do enjoy earning things myself. :P

Amen. On the same path as you. Unlocked Bones to Peaches and Apprentice Wand so far. Plan to get everything from there myself. This is actually a side goal for me. Right now, I'm trying to get Mage to 96. Figured if I went in the MTA and earned all the rewards, I'd feel like I earned something AND get some Mage EXP in the process. May not be the fastest way, but at least I'm getting something I want.

BTW - Bones to Peaches rocks for Slayer Assignments.

Keep it up man. And Good Luck!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you and congrats on unlocking bones to peaches! I plan on returning to the MTA later to get it myself. :D

get that full infinity!!! :D

Will do! ::'

I'll only have 1 room to go after tonight. :twisted:

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Time will be posted on my "Current News/Updates Section." ;)

What, party? YEP!!! I'm gonna have a nice little paaarrttyyyy. Check the Current News/Updates Section for schedule, place, and events that will take place. I hope that the set time will work for everyone and anyone that wants to come!

If you're coming, please PM me in-game or via forum PM or just POST lol. I'll add you to the "List of the Known Party Peeps." But remember, everyone is invited. <3:

*Party date is currently not set, but I'm thinking to hold it on Saturday 12:00 P.M. (Central USA Time) This time is convenient for me since I'll be at home and hopefully everyone else will be around since it's the weekend. I'll decide before the end of Friday night if it's going to be official, though.

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

Time will be posted on my "Current News/Updates Section." ;)

What, party? YEP!!! I'm gonna have a nice little paaarrttyyyy. Check the Current News/Updates Section for schedule, place, and events that will take place. I hope that the set time will work for everyone and anyone that wants to come!

If you're coming, please PM me in-game or via forum PM or just POST lol. I'll add you to the "List of the Known Party Peeps." But remember, everyone is invited. <3:

*Party date is currently not set, but I'm thinking to hold it on Saturday 12:00 P.M. (Central USA Time) This time is convenient for me since I'll be at home and hopefully everyone else will be around since it's the weekend. I'll decide before the end of Friday night if it's going to be official, though.

hopefully ill be a member bye then again then ima get like 2-3 infinity hats from the mini game-also ima be at ur party!

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

hopefully ill be a member bye then again then ima get like 2-3 infinity hats from the mini game-also ima be at ur party!

Awesome. \'

I hope I can come! ::'

Me too! ::'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, a couple things I've done today:

img.cfm?img=49659

img.cfm?img=49660

Woot! Almost 110 Combat Level! \'

Also I did a lvl 3 clue today:

img.cfm?img=49661

Saradomin D'hide ftw! :thumbsup: *worth 875k as of now*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

News about the party:

• Time: 12:00 P.M. (USA Central Time) this Saturday (tomorrow!)

What to Bring: Your best mage gear and if you plan to go to the duel arena, bring your mage arsenal. :P

Where: Starts at the Mage Training Arena, second floor, and ends after some fun duels at the duel arena.

Who's Invited: EVERYONE! <3:<3:<3:

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png