Runescape On Kongregate

Nope12345

Really, when RuneScape Classic was added to Miniclip, I believe, although it did bring in many more players, brought in many under-aged players as well. I think RuneScape HD being added to Kongregete will, as with Miniclip did years before, bring in many players, but this time older, yet still immature ones. Just glimpsing at the recent comments made me think, How can anybody be as ignorant and naive to just assume that a browser based game, or a game known to be maxed out by quite a few players is stupid and harmful? Apparently, everyone and anyone who plays RuneScape is a no lifer noob who failed in the real world? And no, that is not an exaggeration, almost all the posters posted fake stories about "suicide" and "no lifers".

Sad that the internet community has become like this.

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

Never heard of this website, but it seems like it has an over abundance of immature 10 year olds. Lets hope that they don't come to RuneScape.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm a bit worried that this could cause some problems, IE, people making accounts just to spam "RS sux lolz lolz lolz" and the like. It shouldn't be too much of a problem, but still...

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

Another move for Andrew to make more money, Mr F---ing greedy.

He would of never done this 8 years ago when he was starting out, he was all "for the game" now it's just market based :(

RuneScape will never be what it once was, god I'd love for someone to just rip the entire source code for RuneScape then quit their job, Gower would lose 80% of his customers as they'd play the other game.

I say Andrew just does one and lets Paul run scape again.

You have a problem with good business sense? This won't hurt Runescape at all. They will make more money, get more employees, make more updates, better customer support, etc. If anything, it'll help.

Unless of course you're a newbaphobe...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Another move for Andrew to make more money, Mr F---ing greedy.

He would of never done this 8 years ago when he was starting out, he was all "for the game" now it's just market based :(

He doesn't run the game directly anymore... :wall: I think he has only minimal control.

Lets put it on bubblebox and armor games too :D

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!