Runescape On Kongregate

Nope12345

Well it seems that now Runescape has been put on Kong, this is a OFFICIAL copy and is not stolen.

If you dont know already, Kongregate Is a ever growing online gaming website.

The problem is that Runescape was one of the most 'requested' game on Kongregate but the comments have been flamed with idiotic comments. I put in a comment saying ' Comments should be disabled' as soon as i posted it 5 new comments sprung up in about 2 seconds.

Discuss about how this will impact RS or Kong in anyway and if it will be removed Kong altogether

PS: My Kong account is SuperNova101 , but i dont think ill be going on anymore after this.....

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them

The comments section is hilarious.

"if u play it u will be gay"

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

failllllll"

"WHY??????????NOW KONGREGATE IS CORRUPTED!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*gasp*

2480+ total

Hmpth. Kongregate should totality make a Kongai card for this :thumbsup:

I doubt it will damage RS in anyway.

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

ive never even heard of this website... and if ppl sign up it wont be as massive as miniclip. more newbs to pwn :)

I'd never heard of Miniclip until I saw threads about it here (same as with this "Kong" site) either, but maybe I just don't browse the internet enough. :XD:

Whetherit attracts more noobs or not, Jagex is a business and, to them, it's a good move that means more money.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I can't believe how some people are being so stupid on Kongregate, most people don't like it, but half of them are only taking the words of others and haven't even tried it themselves.

Most people are scared that Runescape is going to bring little kids to Kongregate, but by the sounds of it, they're already there.

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png

ive never even heard of this website... and if ppl sign up it wont be as massive as miniclip. more newbs to pwn :)
Yeah, moron, because we all spend time pwning newbs. Jesus Christ. If my more newbs to pwn, you mean more more newbs begging and annoying us, then you're probably right.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

Yeah Kongregate is probably now the best flash game website and has an awesome community.They also have out of game achievements for most of there games so im interested in whether they do have them for RS

The reason for its awesome community is the fact that quite a lot of mature people are on there, and developers and stuff, I doubt Runescape will be "flooded" with beggers and such like people say (Most in forum already seem to know of Runescape now anyway)

And It would be cool if they did something out of game for it, but I don't think it possible. This is Java, not Flash, and I doubt Jagex is going to code something just so it works with Kongregate.

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

I checked out Kongregate on hearing this and the community was a bit weird. Most were talking about inappropriate stuff but other then that the games are good. Most people say flag and rate 1 star for RS, so we'll get more people but not a large amount.

Meh, more noobs to squash.

+1 :lol:

Meh...it will only affect rs as much as miniclip it, which depending on who you listen to, really didnt damage rs that much at all. Worst comes to worst we'll just have some more noobs running around f2p for a bit and i can live with that, although f2pers may have to put up with more "Wers lumdribge???"

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Another move for Andrew to make more money, Mr F---ing greedy.

He would of never done this 8 years ago when he was starting out, he was all "for the game" now it's just market based :(

RuneScape will never be what it once was, god I'd love for someone to just rip the entire source code for RuneScape then quit their job, Gower would lose 80% of his customers as they'd play the other game.

I say Andrew just does one and lets Paul run scape again.

Jagex's affiliates http://www.runescape.com/a=14/p=u88rKJm*S5*N6D3mDdihco3oPeYN2KFyG8Wi7oNkbSE/affiliates.ws

Kong's not on there, whilst miniclip is. Enough said tbh.

Either Jagex is slow at updating their list, or Kong is going to get sued :twss:

2480+ total