Herblore help?

Skully

Hai, I wanna get my herb up without spending too much money, i'm currently level 60. Some suggestions for me to raise my herb please?

I don't care about how fast/slow it is.

Thanks

~Skully

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Slowest are serum 207s, fastest would be super attack potions at your level.

Super attack cheap?

And how far would I go with those till what level, then what would I move on to?

:?:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Just Farm. Pick a herb, I currently do Kwuarm as I make decent money from selling the super str pots too. You should of course, pick a potion you CAN do until then. I recommend Irits at the moment until you can make super str.

Pick another skill or something you can do where you can easily leave and get back to it. Once you've done this skill for an hour and a half to 2 hours, go harvest all 5 herb patches and dont bother with anything else. (Herbs take 75 minutes to grow.)

This can be done VERY quickly like this:

Skills Necklace to fishing guild for ardy patch, Teleport to Cammy for Catherby Patch (or run from ardy patch), ectophial for Canifis patch, teleport trollheim for trollheim patch. Bank at Cw if needed. Explorers Ring to Falador Patch.

The Herbs will stack up and up and before you know it, you'll have enough.

Also, do a herb run before going to sleep if possible and then reset yourself at the first patch for when you next log on. If you're not going to be playing RS in a day but aren't busy otherwise, leave yourself at the herb patches and quickly run through them every Hour and a half to 2 hours.

It's profitable and painless, and provides breaks from other skills. I highly recommend it. I was level 63 when I started this and now am 68, made money, and more importantly, had fun farming and herbloring for the first time since I can last remember.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I agree with the person who said to farm. Also, when you go on slayer tasks, pick up herbs ranarr and above to make potions out of. Also, put your MTK 100% on herbs and 50% on fish. Doing all this will be slow, but you will make a little bit of money from the farming.

The faster way is to buy herbs, seconds, and water-filled vials by the 1000's and just make tons of potions, but you will lose a lot of money and you need a lot of money in the first place to afford raw materials (there is large overhead).

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Use the combination of farming, slayer (or chaos druid killing) and the Kingdom of Miscellania.

Farming: Seeds are relatively cheap, you'll profit from that or have cheap herbs to use.

Slayer: Several assigned monsters are great herb and/or seed droppers (Aberrant spectres FTW!!!)

Kingdom: you'll get the herbs cheap, only downside is that you hardly get good herb seeds and there's also quite some lower leveled herbs (tarromin and harralander). Use the lower herbs as well, for serum 207 and haralander for either enery potions (good if you use them yourself, they are worthless in the GE) or harralander tar.

You couls also use the kingdom for raw profit ( I think fish/flax is best mix now, but check on prices to be sure!) and use the profit to buy herbs/seconds.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...