Tip.It Times Presents: Why So Serious...

Rcty

I hate serious people, I've been playing for 3 years and only got 99 ranged, and not because of the cape, but because it hit's well. I trained ranged by doing everything I like in the game with ranged (quests, bosshunting, pking, moneymaking by killing monsters), sure it would've been more effective to stick to fire giants for a few months but I don't hold out to do the same for more than 2 hours. Now I'm trying the same for 94 magic, it's a lot more expensive but magic at barrows earns quite well and variates quite much compared to steel dragons etc.

Also I laugh at the people that get cook/fletch/firemaking 99 just to having a cape, I mean why waste a lot of time to show off that you've wasted a lot of time ::' And no, I can't believe that people consider cooking/firemaking/fletching fun lol.

Wow, that's complete ethnocentrism. Let's fight fire with fire: People who train the fun way are just wasting their time because they're going to be bored in the future anyways! :roll:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:boohoo: Great article, totally true too.

"It's not the destination, it's the getting there that counts."

This quote couldn't be truer, I've met plenty of friends at lessers leveling my combat, or at barbarians training range. In fact I learned of SwiftKit from someone at lessers, and it's great, rarely do I play off of it since I got.

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

power_ness.png

A quick quote for those who have goals that seem far away.

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ~Arthur Ashe

I have a quick test for you to take.

Click HERE to take it, and tell me how you do through a PM

Also, if you want to find out some odd, yet concerning facts about American society click HERE.

Requires adobe reader to view.

I'm the second style that seems to a lot of people like the first type. You usually see me around yew patches not because I'm trying to make money, but because I'm usually in a cc and instead of just sitting and talking, I cut trees and talk. Or I kill things and talk. Or I smith things and talk. I guess, now that I look at it, I'm a third type of player, one who uses RS as a bloated version of AIM, or your chosen messaging system.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

This is your first post? I'm honored :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

i think the best way to play is ur own way

it dosnt matter what is right for any1 else

i play however i feel at that time hence the low skill lvls and highish combat lvls ;)

yumyoyupyomav0ky3qh3.th.jpg

Dragon drops: 1x med helm 2x legs 1x skirt total = 2mil

barrows drops: 2x dh helm 1x karils skirt 1x ahrim skirt total = 4mil