What Impressive Things Can You Do on a Bike??

Stoop111

lets c i can wheelie, manual. um bunny hop, ride endo. barspin, o ya and i can be goin, get over the handlebars onto front pegs facin back of the back and endo it, spinning the bike around and jumping over it. kinda hard to explain :?

Tail whipps are easy! Just angle the bike right and get youre rearend out, swing back and land. Bananna seat bikes and mountain bikes rule! :D

thats a kickout. not really a trick. whips are when you kick the frame and whip it round 360 while you stay still.

stoop: im 14

kidurdude: your an idiot. if anyone actualy believed him then they are too. you say you can do that but you dont even know half the tricks your describings names.. i would have thought if you rode bmx long enough to do that you would probably have learned the tricks names.

and if your going to fake it, why not say you can do some of the big tricks.

720, land no hand , back flip , 540 tail whip , tail whip on ground, 360 with bar spins , land goign backwards, meh i can do it all :P

im 16 btw , been rideign bikes since i was 4

bsflag.gif

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

720 Triple backflip with a twist.

Oh you want real answers? um, bunnyhop and wheelie and the bounce on back tyre thing.

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --

720, land no hand , back flip , 540 tail whip , tail whip on ground, 360 with bar spins , land goign backwards, meh i can do it all :P

what ever u say man , just cuz sum of us practice these thigns? and u cant do * on a bike dont mean u gotta be jelous

u say its bs?

u can think what u want? thats just sum basic stuff that if u practice and practice its really easy

kidurdude's stuff could be non-bs

dont worry, it is. like i said before. he doesnt even know the trick names.

the bit that i laugh at though is he listed those average tricks then said he could do it all. sorry to burst your bubble buddy but 540 whips which seem to be the biggest trick on your list are easily beaten by 540 double whips or 900 whip to "land going backwards" or fakie (its real name).

flips, are beaten by double flips, double whip flips, 720 flips, 360 flip whips, turndown frontflips etc.

720s beaten by 1080s

the other tricks are stuff are definetly nothing special.

what ever u say man , just cuz sum of us practice these thigns? and u cant do * on a bike dont mean u gotta be jelous

u say its bs?

u can think what u want? thats just sum basic stuff that if u practice and practice its really easy

To be quite honest i've got more important things to be doing with my life than learning how to backflip on my bike, call me crazy but i find my career a little more important than that. So yes, i'm hideously jealous of you and your bike, not like i've got a car that can drive about 110mph faster than you'll ever go on a bike.

If it's all so easy to you, put a balaclava on and make a video of yourself doing all those tricks. I would love to see it.

i still cant do skids...except the ones in my pants

ehm lol and the kid whos freind does backflips......... go him

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

the most impressive thing ive ever done is go over the handle bars, getting a rock stuck in my eyebrow, cut my leg deep with the sproket and shred my back when i was 7 and not cry. probly cause i was in shock but i still didnt cry

best trick i can do is pogo.

manedit.png

First and only pixel thinger I made.

kidurdude's stuff could be non-bs

dont worry, it is. like i said before. he doesnt even know the trick names.

the bit that i laugh at though is he listed those average tricks then said he could do it all. sorry to burst your bubble buddy but 540 whips which seem to be the biggest trick on your list are easily beaten by 540 double whips or 900 whip to "land going backwards" or fakie (its real name).

flips, are beaten by double flips, double whip flips, 720 flips, 360 flip whips, turndown frontflips etc.

720s beaten by 1080s

the other tricks are stuff are definetly nothing special.

I know people that are pretty damn good and don't know the names for everything. But meh, where does everyone here who bikes ride at? I go to mountwashington alot, and whistler a couple times a summer 8)

100% noob since 2001

Well I haven't ridden (is that a word?) a bike in quite some years now, but back when I used to (about 8 - 10) I could do simple things, like bunny hop, wheelie, no hands, etc.

The thing that stands out most in my mind was this one time where I did a bunny hop, front tire landed on a skateboard, and made me do a 360. Was sooo awesome! 8) :P

signaturecj5.jpg

I can drop off anything lower then 8 feet,

I can manual about 20-30 feet

also can do cat walks even farther about 40-60 feet

and endos but i suck at them for some reason :oops:

thats pretty much it, i can do anything else

JUST CUZ I DONT NO THE PROPER TERMINOLOY FOR THE TRICK NAMES DONT MEAN I CANT DO EM...

I CALL THE TRICKS WHAT I WANT AND I DONT CARE IF THATS THE RIGHT NAME OR NOT , ALL I CARE IS THAT I CAN DO THEM

AND TELL ME HOW THE * I MAKE A VIDEO

AND TELL ME HOW THE * I MAKE A VIDEO

With a video recorder.

Any credibility you might have had before this post is now lost. Caps = lose. I'd use the classic maddox picture but i just can't be bothered.