Family guy!~!~!~!~!~!~!

abbydog95

I h8 family guy! its cheesy amariken crap were people with huge chins say weird stuff that doesnt make funny at all and why do they all obsesed with fat!?! and theres stuff just writen in amariken ( or caneydien)... then why do they put it in anywhere!?!?!

go back too your family sweat shop damn japenise kids....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I h8 family guy! its cheesy amariken crap were people with huge chins say weird stuff that doesnt make funny at all and why do they all obsesed with fat!?! and theres stuff just writen in amariken ( or caneydien)... then why do they put it in anywhere!?!?!

...You actually type worse than a foreigner. That makes me cry.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

idc tbh :? :? and im not getin graded on it so i dont realy care...

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

idc tbh :? :? and im not getin graded on it so i dont realy care...

From now on, you are. You get an F. See me after class.

OT: Family Guy's kinda of a "meh..." show for me. I don't watch it often and it's really quite stupid when I do, like a [developmentally delayed]ed Simpsons. And the way they drag out a joke....just awful.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Jalapeno kids? Woah there.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Jalapeno kids? Woah there.

SPICY!

:?