Herblore, High Level....Leveling!

STiSkill

Hey Tip.it!

I'm currently 82 herblore, (my favorite skill ::' )

To level right now, I use Throne for bird nest's, and I grow my own SnapDragon herbs. I make Sara Brew's and Super Res. I make a bit of a profit while leveling. It's slow, but I'm a regular person who plays who has max 11mil. That's why I'm proud of my level, I never dumped mass money into it, I ALWAYS collected me seconds which saves ALOT of money and helps makes a bit.

BUT here's my question. I am going for 99, and I can't outright buy it of course. Is there a guide or any advice people have to help level along a bit, or any tips?

Guess I'm just looking for tip's to speed up the process, or some other cost efficient way's to level.

Thank you! :D

You're a bit like me, I've also farmed all the herbs needed for herblore myself and I have no intention of stopping ::'.

I wont ever train it past 85, as that doesn't unlock potions, but I want to make money for 99 farming. I don't have a lot of money either (19m bank :-#), so I've decided I want to get a saradomin hilt drop to pay for 99 farming. Getting a hilt drop would get you the money for 99 herblore at once.

You should consider this, as you already have 90 range/defence, which is quite good for solo saradomin.

2dvjurb.png

You're a bit like me, I've also farmed all the herbs needed for herblore myself and I have no intention of stopping ::'.

I wont ever train it past 85, as that doesn't unlock potions, but I want to make money for 99 farming. I don't have a lot of money either (19m bank :-#), so I've decided I want to get a saradomin hilt drop to pay for 99 farming. Getting a hilt drop would get you the money for 99 herblore at once.

You should consider this, as you already have 90 range/defence, which is quite good for solo saradomin.

Yeah, I've actually never done any real high level monster killing, never mind GodWar's. :-#

I figure someone would throw that suggestion out there though, hmm.

Thanks! ::'

if you can make a steady 500K+ per hour then make money then buy all materials for leveling for the quickest way to 99

(will cost around 100mil for 99)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

if you can make a steady 500K+ per hour then make money then buy all materials for leveling for the quickest way to 99

(will cost around 100mil for 99)

Yeah, I was thinking that aswell. I don't have any real steady 500k, that I do at the moment. Im sure I could find a way.

I was just exploring other options. Thanks!

Farm snap, make super restores. Get your own nests, and make sara brews. While doing all this, make some cash via whatever. Using the money made from farming snaps and whatever you decided to do, make more pots.

Guess I'm saying break-even.

Im just trying to figure out what other potion to make, that I can break even or lose as least amount as possible.

Farm snap, make super restores. Get your own nests, and make sara brews. While doing all this, make some cash via whatever. Using the money made from farming snaps and whatever you decided to do, make more pots.

Guess I'm saying break-even.

Im just trying to figure out what other potion to make, that I can break even or lose as least amount as possible.

Super restores and sara brews are usually the best, and your already doing those. Just stick with that, theres nothing better.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Just make an excel spreadsheet that you can plug in the prices of the herb+2nd+vial into for each potion... go to the mainpage and look up all the prices you need in the GE... then check the prices of the potions (for resale) and wala.. you've got whatevers most effective at that price.

Last time I did that (probably a month+ ago) prayer potions were losing me the least amount of money... in fact they may have been profitable if i bought the ranarr cheap enough.. since then the prices have come down for prayer potions though and I don't believe they're profitable anymore.

Still might be the best in terms of money... others like ranging potions might give you more xp/gp lost

KingJD36.png

I would have to agree with making money and just powerlevelling it.

I bought unfinished dwarf pots and zammy wines and made ranged pots (highest level potion that was fairly cheap, with the prices at that time.) and powerlevelled 77-93 getting almost 300k exp/hour. I'd be 99 now, but I got bored hehe.

Fairly expensive for 99... but I really think it is worth it to just powerlevel all the way there, with how easy it is to make money now.

here's another way..it may not be fast but it'll help in the long run...lend your skills out, i think if you use the rsof in the skills section(not too sure about this) and try and get 30k of free exp everyday...in one week that is 210k free exp..so decent exp for doing nothing and spending nothing..

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.