Just stop getting offended (more inside)

Agunimon979

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't call him fat

IT DOESN'T MATTER. YOU STILL INSULTED HIM. THERE ARE MORE WAYS TO INSULT AN OVERWEIGHT PERSON THAN JUST CALLING THEM FAT.

:roll:

Isn't truely amazing how people can't understand such easy things?

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

Fat people are fat. I want to go up to each one of their faces and call them that. Then if they want to hit me, they have to get up and run for once in their lives.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Is that really necessary? Anyway noone answered my question in the first place. Why do they become offended at the slightest slightest hint that they are overweight

If you saw my first post in this thread, you would have seen that I answered that question.

Fat people are fat. I want to go up to each one of their faces and call them that. Then if they want to hit me, they have to get up and run for once in their lives.

I agree with this. You could have called him fat, if you could outrun him. But it seems you couldn't. So maybe you, too, are a fatty.

Did you just get offended by the fact that we're implying you're unintelligent? Oh my, that could never be the same.

EDIT: I'll ask their doctors, then follow them as they leave the hospital, then do it, Woodcut.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

That's so insulting. What if it's a medical condition where they can't help it? That's so wrong and hurtful to people that are fat.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

Trust me, it's not just him, it's a lot of people.

And, so who cares if someone implies the tiniest little hint that you are not similar to I? Someone says I look stupid, I say who cares, someone kinda implies that they're not similar to us to the larger kind, they go off like a nuclear bomb at a funeral.

Lenticular, I'm not getting offended at anything in this thread, if thats what you mean. I plan to die of old age, not heart attack.

That's so insulting. What if it's a medical condition where they can't help it? That's so wrong and hurtful to people that are fat.

And I don't care.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Trust me, it's not just him, it's a lot of people.

And, so who cares if someone implies the tiniest little hint that you are not similar to I? Someone says I look stupid, I say who cares, someone kinda implies that they're not similar to us to the larger kind, they go off like a nuclear bomb at a funeral.

It's just the way people are, dude.

And when you started this thread you were just asking for a flame war.

EDIT: Robin, state the reason why you dislike fat people. Come on, I'll be here all day (well not really, so make it quick).

^^^ above the post above this \'

Now you're generalizing. I know plenty of fat people who are great people and aren't really offended by it.

And by the way, what the hell is that analogy? Nuclear bomb at a funeral?

Valid_Logic.png

Hehe you'd run from a fat person.

they go off like a nuclear bomb at a funeral.

That is the worst analogy I've ever read.

And I don't care.

Ok. I think you're fat lolololololo,lololool. CANT HIT ME BECAUSE I CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOU LOLOLOL! -Runs-

Valid_Logic.png

[

EDIT: Robin, state the reason why you dislike fat people. Come on, I'll be here all day (well not really, so make it quick).

They're lazy and I don't like that. ::'

Ok. I think you're fat lolololololo,lololool. CANT HIT ME BECAUSE I CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOU LOLOLOL! -Runs-

No idea what that means. :-#

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

^^^

Now you're generalizing. I know plenty of fat people who are great people and aren't really offended by it.

I apologize, I didn't mean to generalize.

What I really meant is that people are different and some people are just offended more of some things than others.

And yeah, I know fat people who just don't give a [cabbage] about what people say.

EDIT: Robin, that was ignorant. Not all fat people are lazy.

Funeral = quiet and not many movements. Nuclear bomb = loud, explosive, you know what I mean

That is still a crappy analogy. Try "He blows up like a nuclear bomb." Because it's at a funeral, it doesn't make it more explosive.

By the way, Pow, sorrry. I didn't mean you. I meant the creator of the thread. Sorry :oops:

Valid_Logic.png

I didn't call him fat

You implyed it. Look at what you said "Because his legs are stubby and he doesn't get any excercise".

Dear god, weren't you flaming him for his skills in English?

Lenticular, I'm not getting offended at anything in this thread, if thats what you mean. I plan to die of old age, not heart attack.

And why would you wanna do a stupid thing like that for? You're just delaying the inevitable. The point is to enjoy life - if some people find that enjoyment by eating, good for them. Just don't expect us to pay for your healthcare, that's all I ask.

Funeral = quiet and not many movements. Nuclear bomb = loud, explosive, you know what I mean

That is still a crappy analogy. Try "He blows up like a nuclear bomb." Because it's at a funeral, it doesn't make it more explosive.

By the way, Pow, sorrry. I didn't mean you. I meant the creator of the thread. Sorry :oops:

Ah, don't worry about it.

I suppose it would be bad.

Hehe you'd run from a fat person.

I know a kid that carries a fork everywhere. He isn't fat strangely, he gets enough exercise. But who says that fat person you pick on doesn't have a fork and great aim? :P

My powers tell me this thread will be falcon punched soon. And we'll all be called naughty.

Also, most fat people in America are just fat. They can fix it. Or die. Death by chocolate is a good way to go.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

EDIT: Robin, that was ignorant. Not all fat people are lazy.

The majority are.

Not to mention they're also one of the things wrong with the world.

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I didn't call him fat

You implyed it. Look at what you said "Because his legs are stubby and he doesn't get any excercise".

Dear god, weren't you flaming him for his skills in English?

And why would you wanna do a stupid thing like that for? You're just delaying the inevitable. The point is to enjoy life - if some people find that enjoyment by eating, good for them. Just don't expect us to pay for your healthcare, that's all I ask.

Oh sorry. Not like I'm doing run on sentences and no periods. I'm sure you make mistakes too. Yes, stupid me for making that mistake though :P

Valid_Logic.png