Just stop getting offended (more inside)

Agunimon979

Read the story first. No, don't fret, it won't be that long.

Now I'm here at my computer watching TV and suddenly my fat (i don't care if you get offended) brother comes in (with his shirt off ew nasty). My little brother suddenly asks why he always wears pants, and I say its because his legs are stubby because he gets absolutely no exercise at all (computer nerd). So he walks over to my desk and strangles me, I start yelling because hes beating up on a kid 4 years younger than he is, then he starts strangling me more and squeezing my head and say I always start everything, which makes no sense at all.

So I have to ask this. Why is it fat people are always so damn sensitive. Why must they get offended at every damn little thing that someone says to them? If a mod finds this inappropriate, whatever.

If you are fat and get offended by me saying the word fat, get over it you little [kitty], this is the freaking 21st century.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. People are people and have personalities.

When reading your story, you DID start the fight. By verbally provoking him, you caused him to attack you. You were completely in the wrong, as was he.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

If i walk up to a random person on the street, tell them they are fat, ugly, have bad breath, ugly hair, and no one will ever love them, is that not provoking them, even if it is the truth?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I wasnt provoking him, I just basically said that he doesn't wear shorts because his legs are stubby because he gets absolutely no exercise, which is true. The truth hurts, I guess.

Just wanted to let you know, your story doesn't make the SLIGHTEST bit of sense.

Now I'm here at my computer watching TV and suddenly my fat (i don't care if you get offended) brothers comes in (with his shirt off ew nasty). My little brother suddenly asks why he always wears pants, and I say its because his legs are stubby because he gets absolutely no exercise at all (computer nerd). So he walks over to my desk and strangles me, I start yelling because hes beating up on a kid 4 years younger than he is, then he starts strangling me more and squeezing my head and say I always start everything, which makes no sense at all.

I thought he was your younger brother? And by telling him he's fat is provoking him.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

It's not just fat people I assure you, but ugly, short, etc people.

You must realise it is very rude to call a stranger fat or ugly or whatever. However, as a brother, you two must of known each other all your lives and at that point he really shouldn't be giving a damn on what you say. (espically if you two hate each other like this.)

I know were you're coming from and I partly agree, but do you also think that fat clerk whom you never seen before should not get offended if you call her "Tubby"?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You, my friend, are overlooking this whole thing.

People act differently. Each person has their own personality. While some may get extremely upset, others will shrug it off and continue with whatever they were doing.

NO OFFENCE BUT I HOPE YOU GET FAT SO SKINNY PEOPLE CAN LAUGH AT YOU. l0l0l01o101ol

Oh, and Nick has a good point. Not one I would completely agree with, but it's still reasonable.

And Lenticular, too.

EDIT: People, quit posting! I wanna post this already....

Because fat people grow differently. Where we would normally develop a resistance to such snide comments, fat people instead develop a resistance to cholesterol and other such heart damaging effects of being fat.

This is a recognised theory by scientists globally and even by some on the moon. Wikipedia agreed, dont bother them about it.

knkcopy.jpg

Nadril: Have you ever gotten in a fight with someone over twice your weight?

Everyone else: I don't know where you live, but where I live, everyone who is "overweight" gets offended at the slightest bit of mention. I didn't insult him, I explained why he never wore pants, and along with other people of the larger persuasion, he gets offended.

However that is only an example. I'm sure you're all smart enough to have your own stories.

Everyone else: I don't know where you live, but where I live, everyone who is "overweight" gets offended at the slightest bit of mention. I didn't insult him, I explained why he never wore pants, and along with other people of the larger persuasion, he gets offended.

However that is only an example. I'm sure you're all smart enough to have your own stories.

You don't know if you insulted him or not. Obviously, though, you did.

his legs are stubby because he gets absolutely no exercise at all (computer nerd)

I forgot, that's not an insult. And you still have yet to answer me on this:

Now I'm here at my computer watching TV and suddenly my fat (i don't care if you get offended) brothers comes in (with his shirt off ew nasty). My little brother suddenly asks why he always wears pants, and I say its because his legs are stubby because he gets absolutely no exercise at all (computer nerd). So he walks over to my desk and strangles me, I start yelling because hes beating up on a kid 4 years younger than he is, then he starts strangling me more and squeezing my head and say I always start everything, which makes no sense at all.

I bolded what I want you to read, and explain to me.

Valid_Logic.png

No, look, I have two brothers. My littler one asked why my older one always wore pants. And I didn't directly call him a computer nerd, I used that in text form to describe what he does, what was I supposed to say, mild computer addict?

Please don't think I'm being cruel because even though I briefly described it noone has any idea of what he did to me.

No, look, I have two brothers. My littler one asked why my older one always wore pants. And I didn't directly call him a computer nerd, I used that in text form to describe what he does, what was I supposed to say, mild computer addict?

Please don't think I'm being cruel because even though I briefly described it noone has any idea of what he did to me.

Ok. Your writing skills suck. Go back to school.

And you are being cruel. Don't freaking tell them they're fat if you don't want a fight. That's like calling somebody my brother [developmentally delayed]ed, except I'll be the one sending you to the hospital.

Edit: Forgot the period -.-

Valid_Logic.png