Weapon Poison?

funion987

Can you poison longswords? If you can,why do I never see people with poisoned longswords?

You just answered your own question. You NEVER see people with poisoned longswords.

Thats because you can't poison them. Since when could you poison any type of weapon other than a dagger or hasta.

P.S. Don't start naming specifics, i'm just generalizing the majority of common weapons.

You can only poison the following:

•  
    [*:27l7bepx] daggers

[*:27l7bepx] hastas

[*:27l7bepx] spears

[*:27l7bepx] arrows

[*:27l7bepx] darts

I think that's all you can poison. I may be wrong though.

j0xPu5R.png

Thanks. That was a lot more helpful that bad911's post.

Lol, all he did was say the exact same thing i said. He generalized. I'm not a frickin dictionary, go look it up yourself you lazy bum. Don't flame the person who actually took the time to answer your stupid question.

Lol, all he did was say the exact same thing i said. He generalized. I'm not a frickin dictionary, go look it up yourself you lazy bum. Don't flame the person who actually took the time to answer your stupid question.

You could have answered his question in a less sarcastic manner, and I wouldn't talk about him flaming YOU if you're doing the same thing.

OT: You can only poison dagger, spears, hastae, darts, and arrows. Nothing else (although I've never tried it on somebody's drink ;))

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

You could have answered his question in a less sarcastic manner, and I wouldn't talk about him flaming YOU if you're doing the same thing.

OT: You can only poison dagger, spears, hastae, darts, and arrows. Nothing else (although I've never tried it on somebody's drink ;))

lol poison drinks would be a fun thing to do for house parties

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png

[hide=]

[/hide]

Only time i answered him in a "sarcastic manner" was when he asked me to list all poison-able weapons.. Does that not deserve a sarcastic answer? All i put was this -> :roll:

I think i was quite justified to flame him when he didn't "appreciate" my answers and instead, flamed me. After someone comes and repeat what you just said. *cough* You as well *cough*

Does your answer deserve a flame? its almost exactly like what i said.

I quote the Joker: "Why so seriousss"

[hide=]

[/hide]

Only time i answered him in a "sarcastic manner" was when he asked me to list all poison-able weapons.. Does that not deserve a sarcastic answer? All i put was this -> :roll:

I think i was quite justified to flame him when he didn't "appreciate" my answers and instead, flamed me. After someone comes and repeat what you just said. *cough* You as well *cough*

Does your answer deserve a flame? its almost exactly like what i said.

I quote the Joker: "Why so seriousss"

Saying someone was more helpful than you is hardly flaming. No, I don't think that asking for a list of poisonable weapons deserves a sarcastic response. Possibly, he didn't know what weapons were poisonable, which MIGHT be the reason for this thread in the first place.

And in some cases, serious > sarcasm.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

or he can look in the rs or tipit database..

typed in weapon poison got to this site

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?r ... ple+Search

pressed weapon poison got this

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=1614

now you get this answer

Poison can be placed on arrows, darts, spears, javelins, daggers, and throwing knives.

it looks like it missed hasta though

foukouei.png

I'm really very touched that you guys are having a big fight about my posts rofl, especially since I was kindly provided the information I needed 7 posts ago.

Only time i answered him in a "sarcastic manner" was when he asked me to list all poison-able weapons

Actually, I just asked if you knew of one. I mean, Tip.it has some pretty extensive databases. Come to think of it, asianboy7o7's answer would have fit perfectly to answer that question. If an answer like that were given, not one like this- :roll: -, then maybe this would all have been avoided.

So do you know if there's a list of every poisonable item in Runescape?

I think i was quite justified to flame him when he didn't "appreciate" my answers and instead, flamed me.

Honestly, which is more helpful:

This:

:roll:

or this:

* daggers

* hastas

* spears

* arrows

* darts

I think 10 out of 10 people would find the latter response more helpful. This thread was listed under "Help and Advice". This- :roll: - I would not classify as either, and certainly not a helpful answer. If you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, don't say anything. I wasn't "flaming" you, I was pointing out a simple fact.

Lol, all that (Killerred005) did was say the exact same thing i said. He generalized.

I would argue that he specified. He layed out in a clear, organized fashion all that is poisonable.

Don't flame the person who actually took the time to answer your stupid question.

:roll:

Nice answer (my turn to be sarcastic).

Nothing else (although I've never tried it on somebody's drink ;))

Lol.

Possibly, he didn't know what weapons were poisonable, which MIGHT be the reason for this thread in the first place.

Thank you!!

acheron.jpg

[hide=This]

•  
    [*:cszmui38] daggers

[*:cszmui38] hastas

[*:cszmui38] spears

[*:cszmui38] arrows

[*:cszmui38] darts

[/hide]

[hide=Is the same as this.]You just answered your own question. You NEVER see people with poisoned longswords.

Thats because you can't poison them. Since when could you poison any type of weapon other than a dagger or hasta.

P.S. Don't start naming specifics, i'm just generalizing the majority of common weapons.

I wouldn't know, I've never poisoned anything before. So it's only daggers and hastas that you can poison, then?

Well, you got the Keris... arrows....Darts...[/hide]

Uhm, i called you a lazy bum. I guess you read my post wrong?

And yea, he really specified... :roll:

And yea, he really specified...

Can you simply not accept the fact some people can give better answers than you?

acheron.jpg

Can you simply not accept the fact some people can give better answers than you?

huh? You didn't read again :shame:

•  
    [*:15xwnguq] daggers

[*:15xwnguq] hastas

[*:15xwnguq] spears

[*:15xwnguq] arrows

[*:15xwnguq] darts

bolts

i saw someone using bonebolts p++ :roll:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

huh? You didn't read again :shame:

Just stop spamming yo.

Anyways everythings been listed along with bolts as 999 said.

Oh and im pretty sure knives can be too unless someone mentioned those already? Didnt feel like reading through all the flaming lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.