Naruto - anime/manga

walka92

Depends on if Naruto completes his sage training first. In all honesty, I dont see naruto being able to fight pein without releasing atleast 6 tails.

will naruto be able to attain an significant enough increase in power to defeat the next incrimentaly strength increased bad guy who was off doing something more important for the first 300 episodes whilst they got the weaker guys out of the way first?

No. He wont. End of series.

I would watch an episode if it ended up with Naruto being a motionless pile of orange after a 20 minute long punch bag session but instead of a punch bag its Narutos face.

Ratings would sky rocket, people globally would rejoice and some people may come out of comas. I cant specify details but itd be awesome.

thats kinda happening, but to sasuke instead of naruto. sasuke is a "mary-sue" overpowered and alot of people seem to hate him now, and hes getting his [wagon] kicked. nearly killed lol. if you wana see naruto as close to dead as hes gonna get, its in the valley of the end, vs sasuke, before he goes into the fox shroud thing, lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I'm thinking about starting to read the manga so I'm truly 'caught up' The only problem is that then the anime will be less entertaining, and that is one of the main reasons I watch it. Seeing a black and white sketched explosion just doesn't give me the same feeling :-k

I used to watch it, but after twenty episodes, I threw a brick through the T.V and said "This is crap." Naruto is way overrated. Its stupid, and way to stretched out. I really think its horrible. Why would you waste your time watching an anime where every other word that comes out of this kids mouth is "Believe it" When you could be watching something a bit more intelligent like Ghost in the Shell or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I gave up my subscription to Shonen Jump just because they only focused on Naruto. I think Naruto is crappy, unintelligent, crap. Anybody who likes it is probably below the age of 14, and as a 14 year old who has watched and read like all kinds of manga, this ranks as one of the crappiest, just because its story is horrid, it is stretched out, and the action is less exciting than watching two people jab sticks at each other.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I used to watch it, but after twenty episodes, I threw a brick through the T.V and said "This is crap." Naruto is way overrated. Its stupid, and way to stretched out. I really think its horrible. Why would you waste your time watching an anime where every other word that comes out of this kids mouth is "Believe it" When you could be watching something a bit more intelligent like Ghost in the Shell or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I gave up my subscription to Shonen Jump just because they only focused on Naruto. I think Naruto is crappy, unintelligent, crap. Anybody who likes it is probably below the age of 14, and as a 14 year old who has watched and read like all kinds of manga, this ranks as one of the crappiest, just because its story is horrid, it is stretched out, and the action is less exciting than watching two people jab sticks at each other.

the entire "believe it" thing is simply a result of the translation, or dattebayo, which is a word used in japan to get a point across. it NEVER says it in the manga, only the anime.

also, the plot gets better later on, it is kinda boring at the start.

also, nice trolling to get a reaction out of people. wonder if itll work

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Although I dont like Naruto, I find this post highly ironic with your Inuyasha avatar. You mightve well just said you hate bread while eating a sandwich.

And GitS or EVA are far, far, far too deep for 99% of the animu watching population. Watching a show and finding it leaves you confused and wanting a lot of questions answered doesnt necessarily mean its intelligent. EVA just left me with a mind [bleep] while everyone turned to some form of orange juice and Shinji gets congratulated for it. But ZOMG TEH REI!!11

I still prefer watching something more emotional like Kanon, ToHeart2 or Shuffle! to any shonen, though.

knkcopy.jpg

Any naruto fan with an ounce of brain knows that english dubs [bleep]ing suck, especially 4kids. Believe it was the worst catchphrase ever, and was only there to fill in the mouth movements for the japanese word "dattebayo" The subbed japanese version of naruto is the only version you should be watching

Any naruto fan with an ounce of brain knows that english dubs [bleep] suck, especially 4kids. Believe it was the worst catchphrase ever, and was only there to fill in the mouth movements for the japanese word "dattebayo" The subbed japanese version of naruto is the only version you should be watching

Contradictive term detected.

Pick one;

1. [ ] Naruto Fan

[ ] Has an ounce of brain

And ALL american VAs suck. No exceptions. Well, except maybe the original James from Pokemon.

knkcopy.jpg

The subbed Japanese version of naruto is the only version you should be watching
How about not watching any version at all?

Well he was bashing naruto based on the English version, which is absolute crap. If he was bashing the Japanese version for a legitimate reason, I would accept his opinion

Although I dont like Naruto, I find this post highly ironic with your Inuyasha avatar. You mightve well just said you hate bread while eating a sandwich.

And GitS or EVA are far, far, far too deep for 99% of the animu watching population. Watching a show and finding it leaves you confused and wanting a lot of questions answered doesnt necessarily mean its intelligent. EVA just left me with a mind [bleep] while everyone turned to some form of orange juice and Shinji gets congratulated for it. But ZOMG TEH REI!!11

I still prefer watching something more emotional like Kanon, ToHeart2 or Shuffle! to any shonen, though.

1. Inuyasha has a much more well thought out premise which is why I like it, and the fact it is Feudal Japan.

2. I know that Ghost in the Shell and Evangelion are really, really hard to understand, but they are much much better animes that half the crap that these kids watch...One Piece? Naruto? Yu-Gi-Oh? Yu-gi-oh GX? Pokemon? All these are are shows with stupid premises that get stretched to their limit. Most of the more "Adulty" animes, end sometime and do not have 500 episodes. Evangelion had 26 and a movie (or was it two?). And ghost in the shell did not run very long.

3. What turned to OJ? OMG TAHTS SOOOO COL !!! Evangelion may be a bit more over the heads of some younger viewers, but I watched it when I was 11 and understood what was up. Somewhat...except for the part where all the chicks were naked and were saying "Join with me." That creeped me out.

4. Naruto is not a good anime...if you read one of the previous posts, it is ranked 205 as the best. It is watched a lot because more of the teenagers and kids watch it. I think its stupid, and that if anything, the only good thing about it is that it got more people watching anime.

Heres the question...whats so special about Naruto that its SO GREAT? It is stretched out fights lasting 5 epsiodes. It is boring dialogue that seems to never end. And the story is stupid. Bobobobobobo is much better than this, and thats saying something.

The English Version of most animes is crap. Which is what the person above me said. If anything, watch the subbed version of these anime.

1. Inuyasha has a much more well thought out premise which is why I like it, and the fact it is Feudal Japan.

2. I know that Ghost in the Shell and Evangelion are really, really hard to understand, but they are much much better animes that half the crap that these kids watch...One Piece? Naruto? Yu-Gi-Oh? Yu-gi-oh GX? Pokemon? All these are are shows with stupid premises that get stretched to their limit. Most of the more "Adulty" animes, end sometime and do not have 500 episodes. Evangelion had 26 and a movie (or was it two?). And ghost in the shell did not run very long.

3. What turned to OJ? OMG TAHTS SOOOO COL !!! Evangelion may be a bit more over the heads of some younger viewers, but I watched it when I was 11 and understood what was up. Somewhat...except for the part where all the chicks were naked and were saying "Join with me." That creeped me out.

4. Naruto is not a good anime...if you read one of the previous posts, it is ranked 205 as the best. It is watched a lot because more of the teenagers and kids watch it. I think its stupid, and that if anything, the only good thing about it is that it got more people watching anime.

Heres the question...whats so special about Naruto that its SO GREAT? It is stretched out fights lasting 5 epsiodes. It is boring dialogue that seems to never end. And the story is stupid. Bobobobobobo is much better than this, and thats saying something.

The English Version of most animes is crap. Which is what the person above me said. If anything, watch the subbed version of these anime.

1. [*:27obd42p]lol.

[*:27obd42p]I agree, but that applies to Inuyasha just as much as Naruto/One Piece and whatever else.

And theres 3 movies I think. EVA: Death and Rebirth, End of EVA and Revival of EVA, which just combines the previous 2. Then theres also the TBA Rebuild of EVA. The movies, however, are pretty redundant if youve watched the series anyway.

[*:27obd42p]Come off it, not even Sadamoto himself knew what was going on.

[*:27obd42p]Same as 2. [inuyasha wasnt even in the top 500 best rated.]

All endless shounen are the same;

"IM GONNA BEAT YOU" [Episode 1]

"NO YOURE NOT"[Episode 2]

"YEAH I AM" [Episode 3]

- Repeat for about 10 episodes -

*FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT FOR 5 MINUTES* [Episode 15]

"OK YOU BEAT ME" [Episode 15]

knkcopy.jpg

Ya..... stick with Rurouni Kenshin mate.

GitS isn't that hard to understand, it just uses big words and a bit of futurstic technical terminology. If you get what they're saying it's pretty easy to follow, but still awesome nonetheless.

Now Evangelion, that's one serious mind [bleep].

I'm so tired of responding to this that I am actually not going to. I'll simply leave you with this little kernel: You're stupid like your father.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Ya..... stick with Rurouni Kenshin mate.

I tried to read the manga, but I did not like the style at all. I'd rather watch Samurai Champloo over anything for Japan stuff...

You [cabbage] need to stop flaming

Get out of here, ever heard the saying "if you don't got anything nice to say. Shut the hell up."

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

You [cabbage] need to stop flaming

Get out of here, ever heard the saying "if you don't got anything nice to say. Shut the hell up."

Kinda ironic you say that... -.- -.-

Get back on topic, stop flaming, some of us who like naruto want to be left alone.

I'm thinking about starting to read the manga so I'm truly 'caught up' The only problem is that then the anime will be less entertaining, and that is one of the main reasons I watch it. Seeing a black and white sketched explosion just doesn't give me the same feeling :-k
Can somebody give me some advice? :thumbsup:

Get back on topic, stop flaming, some of us who like naruto want to be left alone.

Can somebody give me some advice? :thumbsup:

If you're a person who enjoys the scene, then watch the anime.

If you're a person who enjoys self imagination and can re-create scenes in their head easily with amusement, then read the manga.

Anyways, Naruto is uber fail. And yes, I did watch it prior to this comment.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer