Naruto - anime/manga

walka92

theres a thread for deathnote, and aside from that, my fave anime is naruto. this thread is for discussing the anime/manga/movies, speculate on future aditions to the series, discuss characters etc

most recent update to the manga:

chapter 413

[hide=latest chapter]sasuke, karin suigetsu and juugo fight the 8tailed beasts host. he releases "number eight" and controlls the eighttails chakra and becomes extremly powerful. he falls into a shroud, similar to that of naruto when he has the fox chakra active. the shroud goes straight to eight tails. at this point, sasuke uses his mangekyou sharingan to trap him in an illusion, which he quickly breaks, and attacks sasuke. he slams into sasuke and destroys his chest. karin uses her jutsu to heal him by transfering him flesh and chakra.

the host transforms compltley into the eight tailed beast. a giant ox. naruto was not shown in this chapter. what will become of sasuke and his teammates in the face of a full sized bijuu? [tailed beast][/hide]

please, no flaming the series or fans of it.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=756224

Pretty sure one thread is enough.

do i even need to explain why your one post has made me hate you? if i do need to...

this is naruto. the other one is "whats your faveourite anime/manga"

2 different subjects. you fail

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Naruto is a Manga/Anime series. The other thread is for Manga/Anime. It therefore makes sense that all Manga/Anime discussion should take place within that thread.

But you know. Go ahead and explain why you hate me. I'd love to hear.

i hate your attitude. the other thread is simply stating your faveourite series, not having a discussion about said series. its "whats youre faveourite anime/manga" not "what is your faveourite anime/manga and discuss all anime/manga topics here"

its asking for you to NAME a series you like, not necessarliy go into detail about it

this is naruto. the other one is "whats your faveourite anime/manga"

2 different subjects. you fail

theres a thread for deathnote, and aside from that, my fave anime is naruto. this thread is for discussing the anime/manga/movies

I highlighted it so its easier to read for you.

Also, enjoy your never ending shounen power level crap with AAAAAAAAAAA powerlevels.

i hate your attitude. the other thread is simply stating your faveourite series, not having a discussion about said series. its "whats youre faveourite anime/manga" not "what is your faveourite anime/manga and discuss all anime/manga topics here"

its asking for you to NAME a series you like, not necessarliy go into detail about it

So every person whos made a post in that thread naming a different animu is now obliged to go make a thread for each one? We'd need an animu sub forum for that.

I wouldnt have particularly minded if you had started an intelligent discussion about a somewhat decent animu. Its a shame.

knkcopy.jpg

So every person whos made a post in that thread naming a different animu is now obliged to go make a thread for each one? We'd need an animu sub forum for that.

I wouldnt have particularly minded if you had started an intelligent discussion about a somewhat decent animu. Its a shame.

did i ever say that? no. i never said that if u post in that thread you need to make a thread about it.

by the way, i had TRIED to start a decent discusion about it but as soon as i do i get attacked by flamers. and a decent one? naruto is one of the most popular anime/manga series. its also ranked #1 on onemanga.com ....

and by the way, just because you dont like a series, doesnt meen you need to attack those who do

did i ever say that? no. i never said that if u post in that thread you need to make a thread about it.

by the way, i had TRIED to start a decent discusion about it but as soon as i do i get attacked by flamers. and a decent one? naruto is one of the most popular anime/manga series. its also ranked #1 on onemanga.com ....

and by the way, just because you dont like a series, doesnt meen you need to attack those who do

If everyone took the same mindset as you then MM&T would be overrun with animu/mango threads. Lots of us all hold a discussion about Code Geass IN that very thread. And if someone flames you inside the thread for making a post about Naruto, what makes you think they wouldnt do it when you make your own thread?

Popular =! Good. Lots of people have car accidents a year making it one of the most popular ways to injure yourself.

Just because one site based on reading manga online says its THE BEST LOL youre so inclined as to believe them? I hear cyanide is ranked #1 on how to make yourself stop sounding like a 13 year old just introduced to the internet.

And im not attacking those who watch this filth, im attacking it directly. Whether or not you use yourself as a shield is another matter.

in b4 mods

knkcopy.jpg

There's more action on this thread than on Naruto. Sorry but I never got what all the rage was about. It seemed like they were just discussing their attack techniques the whole time rather than actually getting down to business.

If everyone took the same mindset as you then MM&T would be overrun with animu/mango threads. Lots of us all hold a discussion about Code Geass IN that very thread. And if someone flames you inside the thread for making a post about Naruto, what makes you think they wouldnt do it when you make your own thread?

Popular =! Good. Lots of people have car accidents a year making it one of the most popular ways to injure yourself.

Just because one site based on reading manga online says its THE BEST LOL youre so inclined as to believe them? I hear cyanide is ranked #1 on how to make yourself stop sounding like a 13 year old just introduced to the internet.

And im not attacking those who watch this filth, im attacking it directly. Whether or not you use yourself as a shield is another matter.

in b4 mods

theres also a difference between popular and common. car crashes may be a common way for people to die compared to other things, but its not a popular way to die, because people dont like it.

also, onemanga ranks series by how many views its had. its also got pretty much every manga series made. so if naruto is ranked #1 it would make it pretty well known and liked, you would think.

also, if you dont like the series, why must you insist on repeatedly attacking it when you can just ignore it? its alot easier on everyone

theres also a difference between popular and common. car crashes may be a common way for people to die compared to other things, but its not a popular way to die, because people dont like it.

also, onemanga ranks series by how many views its had. its also got pretty much every manga series made. so if naruto is ranked #1 it would make it pretty well known and liked, you would think.

also, if you dont like the series, why must you insist on repeatedly attacking it when you can just ignore it? its alot easier on everyone

Ranking by views isnt all that accurate. Of course, a lot of those views may be genuine, but alot of them may just be "I wonder whats happening now" or "I wanna read chapter X again". And youre still going on the basis that popular = good, which it isnt.

Lets take ANN for example. [based on manga]

1. Top 10 Most Viewed.

[*:3d5zypzo] Death Note

[*:3d5zypzo] Naruto

[*:3d5zypzo] Bleach

[*:3d5zypzo] Fruits Basket

[*:3d5zypzo] Chobits

[*:3d5zypzo] Love Hina

[*:3d5zypzo] Fullmetal Alchemist

[*:3d5zypzo] Rurouni Kenshin

[*:3d5zypzo] Inuyasha

[*:3d5zypzo] One Piece

1. Top 10 Most Popular.

[*:3d5zypzo] Naruto

[*:3d5zypzo] Bleach

[*:3d5zypzo] Fruits Basket

[*:3d5zypzo] Love Hina

[*:3d5zypzo] Berserk

[*:3d5zypzo] Fullmetal Alchemist

[*:3d5zypzo] Rurouni Kenshin

[*:3d5zypzo] Chobits

[*:3d5zypzo] One Piece

1. Top 10 Best Rated

[*:3d5zypzo] Monster

[*:3d5zypzo] Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

[*:3d5zypzo] Berserk

[*:3d5zypzo] Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

[*:3d5zypzo] 20th Century Boys

[*:3d5zypzo] Vinland Saga

[*:3d5zypzo] Historie

[*:3d5zypzo] Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms

[*:3d5zypzo] Yotsuba&!

[Naruto comes 205th.]

Naruto is highly viewed, highly popular but isnt rated well. Death Note is highly viewed, highly popular AND rated high.

Im not arguing whether Naruto is known or liked - I know it is (and it makes me rage) - im arguing, no, im telling you its complete and utter shounen powerlevel junk. If you really believe Naruto is as much of a gods gift to the animu/mango scene as you make it out to be, you are severely disillusioned.

And onemanga has 720 different series of which to read, but I download from a different mango website which has atleast 1000 different series. Even in my small manga library I have 3 series which arent available on onemanga.

Alot easier on everyone? I believe that you are the only one here "discussing" it, sir.

knkcopy.jpg

Cad, one website isnt that big of a deal. If you got say, 10 websites saying the same thing some of us naruto might actually care, just a little. As it is, we dont. We love naruto, and if you hate us for it. Then you sir, are full of fail.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

1. No moar flamez :cry:

2. If someone likes Naruto and wants to make a thread about it, they can

3.Please put what happens in the newest manga in a hide tag, I don't read the manga, just watch the anime (it is 1000x more suspenseful cause of all the filler)

I'm glad the anime is out of the sora filler arc and back into the akatsuki :thumbsup:

3.Please put what happens in the newest manga in a hide tag, I don't read the manga, just watch the anime (it is 1000x more suspenseful cause of all the filler)

I'm glad the anime is out of the sora filler arc and back into the akatsuki :thumbsup:

what was the sora filler arc? i only follow the manga, not the anime, so i dont see fillers lol >.>

There's more action on this thread than on Naruto. Sorry but I never got what all the rage was about. It seemed like they were just discussing their attack techniques the whole time rather than actually getting down to business.

there are actually alot of really good fights in there, like kakashi vs kakuzu, jiraiya vs pein, naruto vs sasuke, neji vs kidomaro? i think his name was, choji vs some other fat guy, gaara vs lee, neji vs naruto, shikamaru bs tayuya, sasuke vs eighttails.

you proabably saw more of planning before a mission, or naruto training his rasengan/rasenshuuriken.

they get "down to business" alot, lol

what was the sora filler arc? i only follow the manga, not the anime, so i dont see fillers lol >.>

Just a group attempting to destroy konoha village. Failed of course.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

the only person i can see destroying konoha is pein, and even he would have a hard time.

the only person i can see destroying konoha is pein, and even he would have a hard time.

Sora was a kid who was infused with leaked kyuubi chakra from 15 years ago creating basically a second kyuubi, then he had a seal that was lifted and went crazy and destroyed stuff, but obviously if Naruto shouted "Sora!!!!" enough times over the course of 5 episodes, Sora would wake up and control the kyuubi :roll:

Cad, one website isnt that big of a deal. If you got say, 10 websites saying the same thing some of us naruto might actually care, just a little. As it is, we dont. We love naruto, and if you hate us for it. Then you sir, are full of fail.

You... called yourself "naruto" and then believe that cad is the one "full of fail"?

How can people enjoy that show? I mean at least with DBZ it's pretty funny too to make up for the badness of it, Naruto is just... an annoyance.

You... called yourself "naruto" and then believe that cad is the one "full of fail"?

How can people enjoy that show? I mean at least with DBZ it's pretty funny too to make up for the badness of it, Naruto is just... an annoyance.

Naruto is watchable as long as you arent expecting anything remotely resembling depth. I watched for the first 8 or so episodes I watched subbed I was thinking "wow! This is really rather good." which rapidly turned into "for gods sake... just get on with it" around episode 30. I stopped watching it at the start of shippuden, and contrary to people who are addicted to powerlevel raising like bloody crack cocaine, I thought some of the filler arcs were good. A comedy style ninja village anime worked well.

As with most shounen, the fans are worse than the anime itself.

Tk5SF.png

The first 20 or so episodes I saw were pretty good, but by the time I got the end of the regular Naruto series, I was like, why did I waste all that time watching them all?

I then waited for Shippuuden, and it didn't make me change my mind at all. I have to say this though, that the fighting in the past few episodes has been a bit more fast paced, and realistic looking, even if it's rare to see fights...that span across 10 episodes.

Regardless I watch it & read the manga for some unknown reason. I don't think it's that great of a show, but perhaps because it's 'ninjas'...lol.

I'm hooked on episode 101,and similar fillers.I don't give a damn about the plot anymore,though.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Depends on if Naruto completes his sage training first. In all honesty, I dont see naruto being able to fight pein without releasing atleast 6 tails.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

Depends on if Naruto completes his sage training first. In all honesty, I dont see naruto being able to fight pein without releasing atleast 6 tails.

will naruto be able to attain an significant enough increase in power to defeat the next incrimentaly strength increased bad guy who was off doing something more important for the first 300 episodes whilst they got the weaker guys out of the way first?

No. He wont. End of series.

Tk5SF.png

will naruto be able to attain an significant enough increase in power to defeat the next incrimentaly strength increased bad guy who was off doing something more important for the first 300 episodes whilst they got the weaker guys out of the way first?

No. He wont. End of series.

I would watch an episode if it ended up with Naruto being a motionless pile of orange after a 20 minute long punch bag session but instead of a punch bag its Narutos face.

Ratings would sky rocket, people globally would rejoice and some people may come out of comas. I cant specify details but itd be awesome.

knkcopy.jpg