would you die for your beliefs?

Kedai

would u die for your belief  

226 members have voted

1. 1. would u die for your belief

• yes, i'll be a matyr for my faith
    • no, i'd be too nervous
    • maybe

would you die for your beliefs? say your a christian, and a guy with gun says "do u love Jesus" would u say yes knowing you would die? or if your a muslim "do u believe in mohammad" same with other beliefs, would u die for yours?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not religious but I would die for my country, and for the people of the world.

agreeded I wouldn't do crap for my religion (not that i have one) but I would fight and die for my country and the world if it came to it.

I'm not religious but I would die for my country, and for the people of the world.

agreeded I wouldn't do crap for my religion (not that i have one) but I would fight and die for my country and the world if it came to it.

Country, maybe. World, no.

It'd depend on the circumstances :P

No. Not for beliefs, not for my country...

I do not consider them worth dieing for.

And that has nothing to do with being nervous.

Conscientious Objector?

Anybody who watches futurama will know what I mean!

i agree mainly cause i have no major beliefs and i dont think america is worth dying for

Conscientious Objector?

Anybody who watches futurama will know what I mean!

Yay for futurama!!

Anyway... No i would not die for my beliefs.

seph54646lrlr.jpg

That's mainly why I said 'mainly'. Somethings about Aussie are worth fighting for. But.. I still not know if they are worth dieing for :-? *shrug*

I would die for a person i truely care about.

I would never die for my religeon or some BS. I am my own person and follow my life how i choose. Athiest 4lyfe

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Guest Droidlives

Beliefs are silly, believe nothing and become nothing-Just the same way you would become nothing (dead) if you gave up your life for believing something....so what's the point?

I'll defend anybody's life at the threat of my own life, I'm fortunate to be big enough (not fat) so that I have the capacity to do so. I believe that if I know I or somebody else will die then they/I will die fighting. I value every persons life as much as my brothers, fathers or mothers life as long as they aren't criminals or ethically corrupt people and yes I'd defend them with my life. I already do it almost every week (though rarely somebody points a weapon at me) when I help people that are getting mugged which sadly happens too often in Detroit. Anybody who would run away and let somebody die is sick in the mind in my opinion.

But for a religion or my country, no. I don't believe in that. I'm not going to participate in something started by a psycho (a war or a crusade though crusades don't happen nowadays). Religion is not something to accept with blood.

No, I dont think I will. Im not religious, and I wont die for my country, its nothing special anyway. Later, ill probably die for my family, but not right now.

If you wont die for something you believe in why do you believe in it?

Because when you're dead, you can't enjoy life anymore. I'd rather have life with a little more trouble then no life at all.

Vmser.png

Because when you're dead, you can't enjoy life anymore. I'd rather have life with a little more trouble then no life at all.

Word.

Whats the point in dieing when your dead and cant feel anthing. Life is the best thing that ever happed. oh and dont say life is short, its the longest thing that ever happens.

Anyways, im an atheist so nothing about religion. i dont know about country though. Canada would have to be really thretend. like it would have to be taken over by something that would threaten to dystroy our way of life totaly. and what if they melt our iggloos!!! lol j/k.

Id only die for one special girl, but even then, i would have troubles because i wouldnt see her again :cry:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Word.

Whats the point in dieing when your dead and cant feel anthing. Life is the best thing that ever happed. oh and dont say life is short, its the longest thing that ever happens.

Anyways, im an atheist so nothing about religion. i dont know about country though. Canada would have to be really thretend. like it would have to be taken over by something that would threaten to dystroy our way of life totaly. and what if they melt our iggloos!!! lol j/k.

Id only die for one special girl, but even then, i would have troubles because i wouldnt see her again :cry:

Whats the point on going back to nothing?

So you saved your life? Now what?

What you believe in is gone you have nothing to go back to, no country, no religion, etc.