What to do in F2P?

Pawn

Well I'm F2P, and bored out of my mind. I tried alching but I finish them so fast and have to wait for the GE to sell me 100 more every 4 hours. So what can I do with my stats that would be fun and get me XP? Stats are below in my siggy.

EDIT: I am an X-member, I'm not going to be member again until December/July. I dont need to train to hold/weild or get anything up for members stuff, I got everything. Don't need to make cash, got more then enough.

get ready to hear "get members" from other ppl.

if u r planning on staying f2p i can agree that it is very boring at times. i have played f2p for a good time (couple of years) and since skilling is boring to me i just pked. when pking disappeared, that was a tough problem but since it will come back soon, why not prepare.

thats just me though

personally, killing some guy is more fun than mining/cutting/fishing something all day.

I find that new minigame is fun, at least for a couple of days, and then after you have all the rewards you could use the tabs for Runecrafting or something. Skills being fun? Well, personally I find the only "fun" skills are combat, mainly because all the other skills are, "do 10000 of something." And if you are gonna be doing combat, might as well go members...Just my opinion though, so if you are gonna stay F2P, get as creative as you can! Good luck.

Big_Stingman.png

Fist of guthix is always fun for me. Clan wars is nice too.

If you wan't to do some skilling pick skills that raise just as fast in ftp as in ptp. Get your firemaking or smithing up. Mining is a good ftp skill too.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

Fog and Cw are pretty fun but I would recommend training on the roaches just south of edgeville because they're close to the bank for restocking on food and not that far from the g.e. for when the 4 hours is up.

*-P.K.Masters-* |5+ Years of Experience|F2P Events|Cmb: 95+

You could try the Great Orb Project, that would be fun and would also yield you experience/profit.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I guess no one botherd to look at my avatar/Siggy lol. Im not new to members, I can already do anything I want in members, weild anything I want in members, and I'm not turning member again until december, or next year. Thanks for the idea's and I already tried The Great Orb Project, was fun for a while but got everything already :/. Guess I will just have to wait for wilderness to come back, hopefully next week. And thanks to Amitoz, great idea lol. Its most fun I had in a looooong time.

Quit until you get members again. That's the most straightforward solution I can think of.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: