trolls problem

pivo

I have been assigned 169 trolls for slayer... And I need to know the best location to do the task.

My levels:

60 att 57 str 54 def 61 hp 65 rng 61 mgc 49 pry 37 sum

Equipment:

ddp++ , dragon sword , d mace

granite body

rune legs, helm, shield

msb, rune cbow, steel and iron arrows, a few bolts

full red dragon except hood

any elemental staff + lava

full spitbark

(prefer not to use magic)

a few hundred lobbys

70 swordfish

a few prayer pots

What is the best place to do the assignement, or should I change it?

Rebor%20Monst.png

Rebor_Monst.png

rebor_monst.png

can you get to neitznot/jatizo?

If so.. Cannon Ice trolls.

They are easy... kill them on the death plateau... just bring a dds cuz they are weak 2 poision.. you gonna kill them but It gonna take a few hours cuz you'll need 2 bank for food ::'

Can you show me proof they are weak to poison? I have never heard this before.

troll stronghold ;)

gamertjecool wrote:

They are easy... kill them on the death plateau... just bring a dds cuz they are weak 2 poision.. you gonna kill them but It gonna take a few hours cuz you'll need 2 bank for food ::'

Weakness:

Poison. (from HQ)

and if you've got a troll task ask the slayer thingie who gives you the task for advice ::'

The slayer master says it if you ask them. Its [cabbage] though, they also say lessers are weak against magic.

2dvjurb.png

I would recommend killing the trolls in the caves which are at the enterance to the dwarven city (Keldagrim). This is just to the east of Rellekka, and is well marked on the Tip.It map. This will allow you to quickly leave the trolls and go to the bank in the dwarven city to restock up on food if you need it.

You can find some in /b/

Lol jk

But seriously, DDS? Stick with the Dragon Longsword, and if you have it - Dragon Scimmy

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I can get there, but I don't think that cannoning would be a good method, since I don't have much money (500k) for the cannonballs (I have the cannon)

500k will buy you enough cannonballs to kill about 500 ice trolls or more, roughly three times the amount you need to kill. And you'll make tons of money.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Firstly you won't make a "ton of money" cannoning ice trolls. In fact you'd be lucky to break even with the current price of granite shields. It also depends on your drop luck and melee stats. Lower stats = slower kills which in turn means you are eating more food, using more pots and cannonballs and running up the cost to do it.

Personally I wouldn't bother cannoning trolls on or off task. The exp is good (I will give it that, I've been there before and know the rates from experience)

I would suggest doing your troll tasks at Death Plateau and use a games necklace to tele to the games room and bank. Its faster than bankin in Keldagrim and killing those trolls near "eldagrim entrance.

Apparently, my signature was to big.