First 90 Stat! 9 Months Playing! Almost 1/2 to Untrim

A nice achievement but really worth the time/pain? I think not now that it has been done several times. If it'll make you happy though, keep at it and gl with it.

9/10 for the level

at the rate your going you could be one of the most talked about players, slaybelle forexample every 1 knows her for the untrimed slayer/summon.

Anyway keep it up and bank pic please! ::'

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Who cares if its for e-fame. He could be all 90melees from what it looks like. 10/10. I'm going for 99slayer too but its gonna take a while and I'm not in a rush....though that cape is too cool to not rush for :twisted:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

A nice achievement but really worth the time/pain? I think not now that it has been done several times. If it'll make you happy though, keep at it and gl with it.

9/10 for the level

gj dragging an awesome goal down just because you can't do it

He probably can unlike you.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

9/10 for the level

gj dragging an awesome goal down just because you can't do it

He probably can unlike you.

Ostro has 99 farm/rc/con/others and 2k+ total

You have a highest level of 84 and 1550 total

...YOU are telling HIM that? Lol. Nice one :thumbup:

Anyway back on topic.. that's kinda cool ::' Goodluck with it, I probably couldn't do it so props from me.

redbullsigortiz.jpg