Avianise stratagies

Dreadroot

My Advice: even someone with 99 defence shouldn't tank.

Why not? The profit is much greater, and you don't have to bank nearly as often.

Try my method; at your range level, I guarantee you will make over 550k an hour if your fast and practice a bit.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Why not? The profit is much greater, and you don't have to bank nearly as often.

Try my method; at your range level, I guarantee you will make over 550k an hour if your fast and practice a bit.

Whoah whoah... If you are paying a lot of attention they should be comparable. Qeltar who I trust quite a lot did testing and found that prayer pots are quite a lot faster. However that's using emerald bolts and well, a slightly different setup. Pray is a good method, but i don't know how they compare.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Whoah whoah... If you are paying a lot of attention they should be comparable. Qeltar who I trust quite a lot did testing and found that prayer pots are quite a lot faster. However that's using emerald bolts and well, a slightly different setup. Pray is a good method, but i don't know how they compare.

Qeltar's method and the regular, one-on-one prayer method are completely different. You can't group it together with other prayer methods.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Compfreak, all you are saying is just a whole bunch of assumptions, i have yet to see any proof of what you are saying. I have done tanking and prayer. I use a bunyip when tanking, which means time i spend picking up bones and using b2p is 0. It doesn't even come close to the profit made using prayer.

Got this last night while testing.

rangexpbo1.png

Compfreak, all you are saying is just a whole bunch of assumptions, i have yet to see any proof of what you are saying. I have done tanking and prayer. I use a bunyip when tanking, which means time i spend picking up bones and using b2p is 0. It doesn't even come close to the profit made using prayer.

Got this last night while testing.

rangexpbo1.png

Looks to me like your using a rune c' bow, which would obviously provide a much lower profit. I've done plenty of tests in 2 hours streaks, and I'm fairly confident in my numbers. I'm still not a big avansie fan, though - I don't need the money and I don't currently see a reason to train range.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Testing the karam overlord with pouches stored in helm actually. I have data alot of data for broad bolts, so i thought if i use the exact same set up but instead with the overlord i'll get a picture as to how much it helps you.

I have tested all sorts of things there, including dragon darts and rune knives. I didn't notice a big enough increase in kill rate to justify the cost of these. Maybe i'll have to look at them again.

I estimate you will loose ~400 of your ammo per hour (shooting over fountains and the fact that the accumulator doesn't pick up everything)

You average .9 bars per 1 kill.

Using rune knives, you would have to kill an extra 74 Avainse per hour to break even. I don't see myself breaking 250 kills per hour with rune knives, and that's just to get the same profit as broad bolts/hour.

And this is all without factoring in spawn times. Remember, we will be killing them faster, but we are limited to killing only what has spawned. There is a point where it doesn't matter how fast you kill them, your kill rate will not increase per hour. I am assuming in my maths that there is always one available to kill if using rune knives, but that may not always be the case.

Testing the karam overlord with pouches stored in helm actually. I have data alot of data for broad bolts, so i thought if i use the exact same set up but instead with the overlord i'll get a picture as to how much it helps you.

I have tested all sorts of things there, including dragon darts and rune knives. I didn't notice a big enough increase in kill rate to justify the cost of these. Maybe i'll have to look at them again.

I estimate you will loose ~400 of your ammo per hour (shooting over fountains and the fact that the accumulator doesn't pick up everything)

You average .9 bars per 1 kill.

Using rune knives, you would have to kill an extra 74 Avainse per hour to break even. I don't see myself breaking 250 kills per hour with rune knives, and that's just to get the same profit as broad bolts/hour.

And this is all without factoring in spawn times. Remember, we will be killing them faster, but we are limited to killing only what has spawned. There is a point where it doesn't matter how fast you kill them, your kill rate will not increase per hour. I am assuming in my maths that there is always one available to kill if using rune knives, but that may not always be the case.[/quote

There usually is - the 89 is almost as fast to kill as the 69\71, and there is frequently other almost-dead ones. I wasn't using the average of .9 bars per kill, though. I agree its very slightly less then one, but has odd streaks - I've had 100 kills with 40 bars, or 100 kills with 140 bars. I usually pick up the knives, though. I haven't checked the prices for rune knives lately; throwing rings are probably a better option now.

DeviledEgg24.png

And this is all without factoring in spawn times. Remember, we will be killing them faster, but we are limited to killing only what has spawned. There is a point where it doesn't matter how fast you kill them, your kill rate will not increase per hour. I am assuming in my maths that there is always one available to kill if using rune knives, but that may not always be the case.

What about the Eyrie? There are a lot more aviansies there, and less people.

I don't see how fighting aviansies one-on-one with prayer would make more money than tanking (I'm assuming that the screenshot shows how you usually kill them); a setup emphasizing prayer would have lower range attack than most tanking setups, and prayer pots are expensive.

how many b2p tabs do you take ?

The OP's using prayer. :roll:

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Besides, if you have high enough defence to wear Barrows then you shouldn't be using it at aviansies.

Lol wut? Have you ever seen anyone with 70 defense try to tank aviansies? It's not pretty.

I do it, and make like 400k an hour

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

with my stats and mainly prayer boosting kit including holy wrench in inventory to help prayer dosing i made 500k in 1 trip and almost got enough ranarrs to replenish my prayer potion collection. i was using a rune crossbow with addy bolts, spent about 2-300 bolts in my trip if i remember right.

macho_munky.png

Besides, if you have high enough defence to wear Barrows then you shouldn't be using it at aviansies.

Lol wut? Have you ever seen anyone with 70 defense try to tank aviansies? It's not pretty.

Yeah, not. You're getting nowhere near 400k/hour with 71 range, probably closer to 200-250k.

2dvjurb.png

with my stats and mainly prayer boosting kit including holy wrench in inventory to help prayer dosing i made 500k in 1 trip and almost got enough ranarrs to replenish my prayer potion collection. i was using a rune crossbow with addy bolts, spent about 2-300 bolts in my trip if i remember right.

The important question to ask here is how long your trip was. One hour trips making 500k each are better than three hour trips making 1.3 mil each.

Yeah, not. You're getting nowhere near 400k/hour with 71 range, probably closer to 200-250k.

I highly doubt that 71 range makes half as much as 99 range. A level 99 ranger couldn't possibly kill aviansies twice as fast as a level 71 ranger.

The important question to ask here is how long your trip was. One hour trips making 500k each are better than three hour trips making 1.3 mil each.

I highly doubt that 71 range makes half as much as 99 range. A level 99 ranger couldn't possibly kill aviansies twice as fast as a level 71 ranger.

Still, i can do it at 70 def, and that is all im trying to prove.

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

It's just pretty much comparing say when your training melee. Training at a place where you have to click on the monsters rather than them clicking on you. So you go straight to the next one rather than having a 15 second break between each monster.

I2_A_V_E_I2.png

I2_A%20V%20E%20I2.png

99 Strength Achieved 26/9/08. L0L in 3 years I've made 7m. In the past 2 days I've made 7.2m on top of that thanks to Bounty Hunter. So why play for 3 years when you can do that?