Is mage too expensive?

restructor

yes, but losing all that expensive armor on a melee isnt fun either.

personally i like melee because u spend lets say 60k on a armor. and u know that ur budget is always 60k until u die. in magic it doesnt work like that. there is always a budget u have to be looking at.

You can actually profit from training Magic if you use the Magic Training Arena - or you can lose millions training it via Ancients. I don't have a problem with the cost. Look at the Melee weapons - God Swords are worth millions and millions. There is no staff that can compare to the price of those weapons. Also take a look at Range. Some of the best bolts can eat your whole wallet.

Alching and enchanting profit instead of loss. Unless price changes drop/raise.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Well, its so expensive.

What are you going to do about it.

Yes, its expensive. So don't use it librally. They are POWERFUL for a reason.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

depends. theres ways for efficiancy, fast exp or profit. depends on the amount of money. for me, i'd need something with either profit or breaks even. others like a few friends with mill's galore, they'll just buy ice bursts and go nuts. -.-

forgot to add on also, runecrafting was also added to aid those patient enough who want to kill two birds with one stone (Runecraft + Magic exp)

Popoto.~<3

Mine your own essence, craft your own runes. Mage is no longer expensive. Also, you don't have to use the powerful spells, they are just for the better exp. There are other spells that cost nothing/little/or profit.

You just have to stop thinking of the exp and think of other methods if your strapped for cash.

Mage is absolutely worth it. Sure, it costs a bundle, but it makes up for it in sheer awesomeness, to be honest. Ancienting rock lobsters is one of the most enjoyable and efficient experiences I have ever had the fortune to be a part of. You get ~150xp per cast, and huge amounts of summoning charms. I leveled from 30-59 summoning there, gaining 70-77 magic as well, in less than a week. And that's only one application of mage. It's absolutely worth it.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Magic isn't nearly as expensive as it used to be.

Consider Ice Barrage, the strongest Ancient Magic spell.

With Bloods at 600 and Deaths at 300, it would cost on average 2.4K a cast. Now, with bloods/deaths at 275 and 287 respectively, it's more like 1.7K a cast. Not to mention the amount of runes entering the market.

So I can't see how magic is getting expensive. It's more tedious than it used to be, but not more expensive.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

First of all you dont have to use Anceints to get better at mage theres plenty of other ways to do it its just anceints is the fastest method.

Secondly, Have u actually seen the anceint spells in action? They totally own <3: Well worth what they cost. A lvl 80 wiv ice barrage cud easily own a player 20 lvls higher than they are with anceint magic.

So i say mage isn't too expensive!

snipe338.png

"What is a zezima?" "Think it's a type of soup"

Snipe338

I have calculated on how much it would cost me to get Magic99. Im 82 atm.

It would cost about 17m. Is it to much for a 99 skill?

Id say both yes and no. If you have 17m in bank and spend all of it on magic, then yes. If you gain more and more money by doing other skills, no.

15fgg40.gif

^ CLICK FOR BLOG ^