Proof that selling sigs is illegal

c3pt0r

God, we get this kind of posts every so often.

Do you really think this part of the forum would have existed for so long if it was illegal?

It has been asked quite a few times already, and it is allowed.

tipitsigte0.png

I think it was Chicken who asked a long time ago, Mod Cloughie actually took the time to register at Tip.it (or was it rv? :?) and post stating that its accepted. He then replied to Chicken's private message on http://www.runescape.com telling him that he had posted on the forums saying its allowed.

But yea... If you want to be safe, don't sell sigs. :P

EDIT: I just checked my message center, here was the most recent reply I could find about sigmaking (I had asked them a few times over the years). Its old, but I don't think they would have changed it.

proof5ga.gif

rules have changed since 2003, and my post is recent form 2 days ago... so i dunno

-mega-

Depends who you ask. Theres no definiative rule saying its illegal and thats where the confusion lies. Some mods say its ok and others not.

Andrew said its ok and that enough for me. Go away.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Don't worry about it.

I'm sure that Jagex would have at least let the admins of the big forums know that that specific thing was changed, else they would have to ban quite alot of people, which would also mean quite a bit less members..

tipitsigte0.png

If jagex did make it illegal im sure people would still do it in the first place, if they removed media board and stuff from tip it people would just talk in game or someone would make a different forum for it, or they would just sell it to clan members

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Paul and Andrew have both posted on the tif messageboards before. They may have been Scapeboard at the time, but my point is that they know of the site and what's going on. If they had a real problem with it then the tif mods would close this section. Also, tif doesn't allow 3rd party clients because Jagex doesn't, so it wouldn't seem likely that they would allow something legal to be going on.