Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza

o_knames

Minor Point - The new guide (which is very helpful) mentions that the Barker is in Seers' Village. I talked to a Barker just north of the southern Ardougne bank. I think something about the Barkers being all around was mentioned in the update. I don't have a pic, so just something to keep an eye out for.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

there is also one in varrock (near the east bank) -- if i had to guess, i would say that there is one in every one of the 12 cities where the ticket master travels between (according to the update notice, there are 12 cities where the circus can be)

i do have a pic, but nowhere to host it, and i dont see an attachment option here... ill see if i can get my brother to put it up later

there is also one in varrock (near the east bank) -- if i had to guess, i would say that there is one in every one of the 12 cities where the ticket master travels between (according to the update notice, there are 12 cities where the circus can be)

i do have a pic, but nowhere to host it, and i dont see an attachment option here... ill see if i can get my brother to put it up later

http://www.imageshack.us

That's what I always use. On which note:

[hide=Falador Barker (east bank)]circusbarkeryx6.png[/hide]

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Will also confirm one in varrock. I saw it in the training dummy room, but that might've been because it got trapped in there.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I know it's probably obvious once you read through the Guide if you know the Runescape world, but for newer players, it won't be. It doesn't say ANYWHERE in the guide that this mini-game is for members only. Come to think of it, someone should maybe take the time to make sure that ALL mini-game guides mention the F2P vs P2P availability right up front. Make them all the same by adding a line about P2P only or F2P/P2P right under the sentence about risk.

As an alternative, you could also consider separating the main mini-guides page into P2P and F2P/P2P categories.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

thanks, yeah that was my bad :oops:. I've adjusted the wording and credited you all.

If you find new corrections please feel free to start a new topic anytime!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.