going f2p

intervention

im going f2p soon and not sure when or if i will return me p2p so im going to keep all of my stuff just in case.. what i want to no is if there is anything im missing

bank:bank3.pngbank2.pngbank1.png

please let me no so i can get it before i lose membership

Edit: I am aware that I have only got 1 set of runecrafter robes i will be getting more soon

c962a1b4be.png

actually i have over 12m in dragon items so i dont need the money and i was crafting them the other day so i decided to keep them

I actually say you should reconsider this.. If you don't go P2P again, you will be losing out on that 12m. Also, Dragon armor will not rise in price anymore, and selling it would only be a good investment in the long run.

~Zackdt

zackdt.png

actually i have over 12m in dragon items so i dont need the money and i was crafting them the other day so i decided to keep them

I actually say you should reconsider this.. If you don't go P2P again, you will be losing out on that 12m. Also, Dragon armor will not rise in price anymore, and selling it would only be a good investment in the long run.

I was not planning on keep it

Before I ask.. what are you stats? If you plan on smithing, and you have more than 43 magic, I would recommend 1 nature rune for every bar you plan on making while you're in F2P.

I go back and forth from P2P to F2P quite often and I stock up on 2k+ nature runes every time.

I have no bought some nats. stats are in sig

c962a1b4be.png

thanks i might not get silver because i dont see me using it

You never know when you might need it.

On a second note everything seems to be in order.. Maybe some D'hide coifs?

;)

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

If you want to work on magic, invest the money from your amour in something you can alch. 20k yew longs if those are still popular.

Can still alch member's stuff as F2P, and there's nothing good to alch otherwise.

Um, lol, you can't alch members stuff in f2p. >_>

Soccerdudety.png

MY RUNESCAPE GOALS

soccerdudety.png

soccerdudety.png