fastest way to make planks

Shady Character

title says it all, but for ppl who dont read:

whats the fastest way to make planks??

plank make is not available to me and i need to get though 9k oaks fast....

ty for quick answers :thumbsup:

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

do u know if banking in edge home tele (with tab) then have butler make logs to planks. then build, then glory edge repeat, would be faster than ballooning?

right now its a toss up between those two for me and i dont know what exactly could be faster...

De_Toke.png
max.png

do u know if banking in edge home tele (with tab) then have butler make logs to planks. then build, then glory edge repeat, would be faster than ballooning?

right now its a toss up between those two for me and i dont know what exactly could be faster...

i dont know wtf you are saying

stay in the home with oak logs noted,hammer,saw,money

try to use the oak logs on the butler if he can convert them into planks that would be the fastest method

foukouei.png

try to use the oak logs on the butler if he can convert them into planks that would be the fastest method

lol sry. ill try to make it clearer:

1. start in edge with logs

2. tele home using tabs

3. have butler make into planks.

4. make whatever wiht the planks.

5. glory to edge

6. bank get new logs and repeat.

ok so dont know if that would be faster than ballooning....

any guesses?

De_Toke.png
max.png

lol sry. ill try to make it clearer:

1. start in edge with logs

2. tele home using tabs

3. have butler make into planks.

4. make whatever wiht the planks.

5. glory to edge

6. bank get new logs and repeat.

ok so dont know if that would be faster than ballooning....

any guesses?

that doesnt sound fast at all

the time it takes to load the house,find the butler or use the bell,the talking option

use the balloon method

foukouei.png

The fastest i would believe would be to take all your logs noted and then use the noted logs on the butler and he will bring back logs and then you ask him to make planks out of them. When he brings back the planks go ahead and send him to get unnoted logs then make your stuff. Repeat as needed

This method worked when I did it with the Maid.

S.

Rightofwrong.png

castle wars ballon method

start at castle wars exit and go north of castlewars and use the ballon to varrock

make planks

tele to cwars

and repeat

This is, in my experience, the fastest way, but if you do, wear boots of lightnessand a spotted cape if you have one. You can carry 20 oak logs at a time plus the willow you need to get to Varrock.

joshkb8.jpg

i never tried it myself but wouldnt you be too heavy with your oak logs to use the balloon method. i mean i tried to make a load of beavers with the balloon method to taverly, and i was too heavy with my willow logs even though i had boot of lightness, spottier cape and penance gloves.

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

i never tried it myself but wouldnt you be too heavy with your oak logs to use the balloon method. i mean i tried to make a load of beavers with the balloon method to taverly, and i was too heavy with my willow logs even though i had boot of lightness, spottier cape and penance gloves.

you'll notice I addressed that already. you can carry up to 20 oak logs, plus the willow.

joshkb8.jpg

is it possible to use a spirit terror bird ?? or does that just add to ur wieght making the balloon method impossible?

You can't take summons on balloons.

The fastest method is to take noted logs, cash, saw and hammer to your house. Click on the logs in your inv then on the butler, he will go and unnote them for you. Then click on a log in your inv and then on the butler, he will run them to the sawmill. If you use a demon butler, you will be able to make 3 larders whilst he is unnoting the next set of logs.

Hope that helps.

chumley.png