Range training

Umoria

Well, my current ranging level is 62. And I want to get 70. I read the training tips on tip.it and it says I have to search for a monster equiel to my range level to level good. Now I know experiments are the best exp, but it would be nice if I could catch some drops.

So, wich monster should I kill? Should I use a c'bow (bone or rune) or the magic bow?

I have a guthix prayer book, so I will use that in my shield spot. I also have red d'hide, archer helmet and snake skin boots. I want a monster, where I can stay very long.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

I killed fire giants in the waterfall for a few levels. you can use the c bow and buy bolts or you can use throwing knives which are faster and seem cheaper then most bolts. They drops rune scimmies, arrows and the occasional D med Helm

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

if Um wanted good exp he stay at expriments like he said, but he wants good drops which fire giants have. Fire giants ftw

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

He could knife ogres at king lathas training area. The herb seed drops generally pay for bronze knives, but fire giants would be a lot more fun + lots of charms.

Fastest = yaks.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

I used Rune Crossbow and Mith bolts while training at Fire Giants (before the Broad Tipped came out).

Fire Giants are good exp and you can get pretty lucky with their drops. Easy safespots in the Waterfall area as well.

If you don't want to tempt Fire Giant's yet, then stick to Hill Giants or Ice Giants. All locations have safespots.

- kMzLeader

99 Woodcutting

99 Fletching

99 Cooking

~~

Goals

~~

91/99 Range

94/99 Fishing

67/70 Summoning

if u want xp stay at experiments

lots of drops dragons should be ur next stop

drops and good xp go to firegiants

personally i use bone bolts but if u have high enough slay use broad bolts they pwn

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

werewolves are good.

i camped at fire giants from 66 to 70 range.

got like 30 rune scimmies and a d med =D.

i used full red d hide

snakeskin boots

guthix pray book

rune c bow and broad bolts,

took me about four days playing about 2-3 hours a day at most.

i am doing the same as you and im at yaks ! very fast xp around 40k-50k per hour if you are concentrating ! i went from 63-67yesterday !

if you dont want yaks do fire giants as others suggest they have pretty good drops where yaks have no drops !

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass

Try reading Phyto's guide in PMG. I'll post a link in a second.

I personally like Bloodvelds in the slayer tower because of green charm drops and there are quite a few safespots. Although my range level is inferior to your's.

~Knotch

Try reading Phyto's guide in PMG. I'll post a link in a second.

I personally like Bloodvelds in the slayer tower because of green charm drops and there are quite a few safespots. Although my range level is inferior to your's.

~Knotch

I was at Bloodvelds yesterday and it seemed like all the safespots were gone :( The ones I used way back years ago I mean, I dunno about lately. Please share your safespots.

I'm doing 60-70 ranged, currently only 35k to go for 70. I did it all with slayer tasks, ranging pretty much all of them. I used cannon where I could, so that really helped with the exp of course. I think slayer is a great method because between levels 60-70 it's pretty much two tasks per level, tops. Much more fun than camping 10 levels at yaks or fire giants.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png