blue phat plz?

Your stupid...

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Jagex are probably celebrating, 4 more rares out of the rs economy.

there is no such thing

no such thing as what

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

there is no such thing

no such thing as what

rs economy

Should have party-roomed it :wall:

1/10

no i wouldn't feed greedy noobs like you

How do you know I'm a 'greedy noob'? :shame:

read your post... duh :|

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

i quit rs ^^

you quit, so you just deleted 4 super rare items that probably only have less than 1000 left, from everyone else that could have possibly bought them..

and to tell you the truth, that blue phat looked kinda baby-bluish even in high detail youtube.. Its probably fake.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

i quit rs ^^

you quit, so you just deleted 4 super rare items that probably only have less than 1000 left, from everyone else that could have possibly bought them..

loser..

wow. so you're jealous, too? that makes you an individual

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

Should have party-roomed it :wall:

1/10

no i wouldn't feed greedy noobs like you

How do you know I'm a 'greedy noob'? :shame:

read your post... duh :|

I didn't say that I was the one who wanted to be there when you gave it away. I was just saying that giving it away would have been a much nicer thing to do and would have earnt you more respect.

For example...

0/10

Slowermotion.png

Slowermotion.png

i quit rs ^^

loser..

wow. so you're jealous, too? that makes you an individual

I never said I was jealous.. I dont play RS anymore. I was just saying, maybe some people would have liked to have it.. Put it in the ge and do something for other people. IMO you're the greedy one. you delete 4 items that are barely still existant in rs just because your quitting, then you call everyone else that suggested you could have done something nicer for the people that actually play runescape greedy no-life noobs..

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I agree with Sara, you just removed 4 items from Runescape which could have potentially been bought in the future by a person who properly wanted them, I wouldn't see a problem in alching their respect values in GS's or whatever, but doing rares was in a way selfish :|

If anything you're being greedy yourself, by placing it in the party room you would no longer own the item but it wouldn't be removed from Runescape, keeping it in circulation while also making someone so much happier, because I doubt it made you as happy as someone receiving a free 300 Million.

Before you comment back, I'm not jealous, RS for me isn't about amassing wealth.

there is no such thing

no such thing as what

rs economy

then you obviously have no idea on what the word economy means....do you

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

there is no such thing

no such thing as what

rs economy

then you obviously have no idea on what the word economy means....do you

no i don't. im just randomly typing letters on my keyboard. i'm surprised everytime i try it makes sense in some weird way to some weird people.

sincerely

Lordcannicus

xx

^lol

I agree with Sara, you just removed 4 items from Runescape which could have potentially been bought in the future by a person who properly wanted them, I wouldn't see a problem in alching their respect values in GS's or whatever, but doing rares was in a way selfish :|

If anything you're being greedy yourself, by placing it in the party room you would no longer own the item but it wouldn't be removed from Runescape, keeping it in circulation while also making someone so much happier, because I doubt it made you as happy as someone receiving a free 300 Million.

Before you comment back, I'm not jealous, RS for me isn't about amassing wealth.

Any item you own you may do whatever you want with, I don't believe it is selfish in any way to alch it, and think it is arrogant to think otherwise. He is the one at loss, not an illusive person who might one day get a blue partyhat.

Edit: oh and 10/10

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]