99! & 90 Summoning & FINAL BANK PICTURE

Sucks to see you leave. I've known you ever since my noob days, heard about you from other runescape sites. In fact, it was your bank I saw my first party hat, you bet i never forgot your name :lol: . I think ive only seen you once, which was also when I saw my first cracker in trade (not too long ago). Take a look:

crackerhm6.jpg

GL in real life :thumbsup:

Take out those buy offers, and spend it ALL on d-impling jars...its what I would do.

haha thats so awesome :[]

should I really do that ?I might if it'd be a really good invesment even in the future.

If you got all D-arrows you'd make a ton of money for no effort...haha. I'm not really sure on the quality of the investment, but I know it sure would be a great "Rate this"...

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Take out those buy offers, and spend it ALL on d-impling jars...its what I would do.

should I really do that ?I might if it'd be a really good invesment even in the future.

If you got all D-arrows you'd make a ton of money for no effort...haha. I'm not really sure on the quality of the investment, but I know it sure would be a great "Rate this"...

Dont...

Just before i quit i bought over 70 D Imp Jar... Cost the best part of 30million and i think i had 11million in returns from it all... So a loss of 19million... I then kept buying them till i ran out of cash - so in all about 120 and i was left with 0 gp..

No. -_-

He's just trying to make you buy his.

You want a good investment? Try having 3rd age/Animal masks, they'll keep rising until they reach near their street prices.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

omg no dont leave but if u can plz give me 1mil ill put 1mil in junk cuz atm i am extremly poor, i only have 270k lol

You [bleep]ing fail.

Too bad you are leaving enipeus, I always liked your blog and your 99's. Buyables ftw <3: (And especially herblore <3: ) Just leave your GE offers like this, and log on once per 2 weeks or so to check it. Have fun in real life ::' (How's the stopping with smoking going btw?)

2j3qh46.jpg

Wow, epic player!

11/10

But really keep those phats, there's a possible chance you'll come back again and depending on how long you were gone those could be worth a pretty penny more <3:

At least come and visit when PvP updates are released!

im pretty sure tht most phats havnt moved in price since the biggining of the g/e, but yes there is a chance they'll be worth more, but theres also a chance they'll be worth less

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Wow, epic player!

11/10

But really keep those phats, there's a possible chance you'll come back again and depending on how long you were gone those could be worth a pretty penny more <3:

At least come and visit when PvP updates are released!

im pretty sure tht most phats havnt moved in price since the biggining of the g/e, but yes there is a chance they'll be worth more, but theres also a chance they'll be worth less

omg no dont leave but if u can plz give me 1mil ill put 1mil in junk cuz atm i am extremly poor, i only have 270k lol

#-o