best str training ?

bizzyboy

hello , my stats are those

89 str

74 att

79 def

93 hp

70 prayer

i wanna get my str to 99 the fastest possible , money aint a probleme , i woud like to have some suggestion on witch place or monster is the best exp/hour ingame . and whats is it . i dont wanna do slayer assignation . if there is not very good spot i may just bandos it all .....

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

May I ask why you don't want to train via slayer? Its diverse and gives you more chances with a change of scenery. But you can do monkey guards, zombie monkies(never heard of this one) or bandits. All though I must say all three are very boring.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Don't go from 89-99 strength without training attack or defence at all. Raising your attack will give you higher accuracy and therefore you'll be able to train faster. And defence has a variety of uses.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Whip, with slayer.

Read the post. Imbecile.

Imbecile. Kent is an avid fan of training controlled, which is what he was trying to suggest.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.