Xbox360, wich one?

Wizz

Well I am buying an Xbox360 (because my Friend got me Addicted to it >.<) when I finally have enough money for it (Just a few more Weeks at Minimum Wage >.<) and when I looked at Circut City's Website, I see like 4 Types of Xbox360, so I was wondering wich Xbox should I buy? I am looking for one that is kinda normal but not that Expensive.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

If you want to play online, you need one with a hard drive. This rules out the Xbox Arcade, which is just the base model. The premium is the most common, and will have enough space for an average user.

Get an Elite if you know you're going to be buying loads and loads of games and playing online all the time. It's more expensive (by about £50) but it's better quality and has a much larger hard drive.

spacescenev24.jpg

Ok I am thinking of getting the Premium, seeing as how I am going to Play Halo 3 and CoD4 along with th Orange Box <3:

Also whatever comes out that Catches my eye or interest ^^

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

If you thinking at all about getting anything at all from the Marketplace or getting Rock Band 1/2 or Guitar Hero, you should get either a 60GB or a 120GB. Trust me 20GB is not big enough, even if you think it is now. I knew I was going to download some stuff and thought the 20GB was big enough, now I have like 4GB left and I'm going to have to upgrade soon.

If you don't care abour an extra $40+tax, get the Pro console. Saying you can upgrade later is stupid, you end up wasting about $50 that way. The only difference between the Premium and Pro Consoles is 40GB greater harddrive space for Pro. This is only $40 more, and right now there are two harddrives that are sold seperately from the Xbox, a 20GB and a 120GB. That 20GB one is $99.99, and the 120GB is $209.99.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

If you thinking at all about getting anything at all from the Marketplace or getting Rock Band 1/2 or Guitar Hero, you should get either a 60GB or a 120GB. Trust me 20GB is not big enough, even if you think it is now. I knew I was going to download some stuff and thought the 20GB was big enough, now I have like 4GB left and I'm going to have to upgrade soon.

I think i am missing something...instead of buying bigger harddrive can't u buy a bloody memory card?

Let your yellow mellow.

I'm sure you have demos or other pointless stuff tying up about 4 gigs right now. RB DLC doesn't take that much space, unless you want to get pretty much every song.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I'm sure you have demos or other pointless stuff tying up about 4 gigs right now. RB DLC doesn't take that much space, unless you want to get pretty much every song.

I have two demos that take up 400mb each.

(I also have the full Halo: Combat Evolved game on my HD, but still...)

I think i am missing something...instead of buying bigger harddrive can't u buy a bloody memory card?

If you never plan on downloading anything. Which is near impossible. For instance, if you get Halo 3 + Xbox Live, saving game and Map variants will chew through that 512. I think I have about 1GB taken up from Game Saves and DLC, which I have very little of. 7 Halo maps, 7 GH3 songs, and 4 Rock Band songs. I also have Fable full game, which is another 1GB atleast, demos which take up about 4-8GB, music which I think might be around 500MB, and then just miscellaneous things that make up for the last bit of my saved content.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I have two demos that take up 400mb each.

(I also have the full Halo: Combat Evolved game on my HD, but still...)

20gig is perfectly Fine. I have alot Rock Band dlc 6/7 arcade games and gaiden black .. With Oblivion expansions.

And to add to pryo's post... It's Black :twss:

that's a good enough reason, plus I have already use 30GB of my memory, and I barely have any games most are arcade, and I took GTAIV back (waits to get insulted)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!