omg dont u just hate it when...........>_<

go2guy

erur training somewhere and the server dies and then it logs you out

you go to log bak in and it says " the acc has not logged out plz try again in a few mins"

:wall: :wall: and u cant log in for like another 40+ mins eg. i was trainin at crawlers and it logs out i try to log bak in and i cant :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:cry: :cry:

Footy_plus69.png

God I hate to sound cynical,but its not something Jagex can help...my location is far away from their servers and I have it fine,but I just have a good service.If you have a lousy network you can expect it...

Additionally,that was slightly hard to read (not as bad as the older rants,though.) ...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Tbh i find this hard to believe. When ever I disconect it is usually due to my computer connection, however when it is jagex's servers it is very rare. On the whole the connections seem to be good, for me anyway.

The thing i cant get my head around however is the ''not able to log in for 40 mins''. When you x log for example, your character becomes inactive and you will certainly be able to log back in a maximum of 3 mins after the disconect. So i am sorry, but thats total bs.

Foth.png

I can see it taking 15-20 minutes to log back in... As long as the flesh crawlers are still agressive, and they keep attacking you, I think it keeps you logged in....

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

So i am sorry, but thats total bs.

nope, it's not

some time ago I was online when the world I was in suddenly got offline. I was getting that "you are already logged in" until it got back online, that was like 2-3 days :roll:

Note that this was a while ago, it might act differently now.

2qcigdz.png

Well i am quite sure that is a bug.

I can see it taking 15-20 minutes to log back in... As long as the flesh crawlers are still agressive, and they keep attacking you, I think it keeps you logged in....

I dont think it works like that, and this is why. When you have prime on you at dks, you can x-log (basically do the same as a disconnect). Prime will stay on you, till you die, or till you log out. Attacking with mage atts. If you x-log with mage pray on. You dissapear in 2 mins, with prime still on you. I know for a fact this is true. I have done it, and seen others do it.

Foth.png

This happens VERY rarely when a server goes down. You can be disconnected and 'locked' in that server for up to an hour. I've had it happen twice in 4+ years of playing time. It's not that common...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I had this happen to me too once, it was awhile ago though. But I freaked out because I had never heard of this happening, but then I went on the forums and saw I was not alone. In about 20 minutes I had my account back and everything was fine.

Sorry this happened to you and it can be pretty frustrating. :wall:

Kalydil.png

Kalydil.png

-Recipient of Lesser Demon Champion Scroll