Ultimate guide to Tormented Monsters 10k views

Salad

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

great guide ill give the wraiths a go :twisted: , ill wait till my combat skills are better before i try the Tormented demons a try :ohnoes:

• 2 weeks later...
Does halberding work on the wraiths? If so how would I go about hallying it? (I mean do you have a recommendation on where to safe spot it at?)

Yes you can hally, using a black one of course. I would recommend using the door safespot so you don't have to switch prayer on and off and almost no risk of getting hit.

ib7rVm.png

Does halberding work on the wraiths? If so how would I go about hallying it? (I mean do you have a recommendation on where to safe spot it at?)

Yes you can hally, using a black one of course. I would recommend using the door safespot so you don't have to switch prayer on and off and almost no risk of getting hit.

I had just looked up a video on this and now I come back to find you saying the exact same thing as the video, lol. Thank you. I am going to try it out now. thanks! :thumbsup:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

I've been spotted by 2 demons at once in spot 1 and almost got owned :wall: :wall:

But me being a noob (only ~83 combat stats :? ) only killed like 3 Tormented Demons EVER. Best drop was like 6 fire talisnmans :cry:

There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

RS BILLYMAYS.png

I've been spotted by 2 demons at once in spot 1 and almost got owned :wall: :wall:

But me being a noob (only ~83 combat stats :? ) only killed like 3 Tormented Demons EVER. Best drop was like 6 fire talisnmans :cry:

If 2 demons get on you in spot 1, run behind the pillar and logout. The 2nd demon will be unfocused on you when u log in.

patr1ckotg1.png

• 1 month later...

I have a d claws duo drop pic for you (I did not take the screenshot but I was the other person):

1H0tgun.png

feel free to use it at the end of your guide.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

• 2 weeks later...
You might want to add the void method on TDs...

Other than that, good guide, very in-depth.

I don't have void, and I don't plan getting void so... if you want to do that part I could credit you, but you don't have to.

ib7rVm.png

Love the guide man. 9.5/10! Ty for all the info i have been wondering about these. Im bout to try wraths and see if i can do it at 105 combat :oops:

Prob want a pic on the inv + where to operate the ring. Even though u did say middle of room i was looking for a pic :evil:

Just another Pwnage Runescape player

Melee player

Love the guide man. 9.5/10! Ty for all the info i have been wondering about these. Im bout to try wraths and see if i can do it at 105 combat :oops:

Prob want a pic on the inv + where to operate the ring. Even though u did say middle of room i was looking for a pic :evil:

Bah, just do it in the middle or anywhere else, doesn't really matter. I could get a pic but it's kinda useless, no? I will try to get an invy pic... I tihnk I got one somewhere.

ib7rVm.png